DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jennie's POV

I'm having a good time talking with Suga. We just talked about rapping. It was really fun to talk to him. Because he approaches me first. 

I thought he would also ignore me. Like what V is doing. 

I just noticed that he keeps on ignoring me. Is it because of what we just talked about last time? In the SATI Award? Because he said he'll make his distance. Is he keeping his word? 

Why does it hurt? 

He can resist me. 

Taehyung, do you want a cold treatment? 

Then I'll give it to you. 

I saw Jisoo unnie going out of the room and she looked like she was crying. 

And Mr. Hyunshi called Lisa and Jungkook to be the next one who will practice their vocals. 

"Unnie are yah fine?" I whispered in her ears. 

She just smiled at me before she answered. 

"Yes of course, why?" She asked back. 

"Cause you didn't look fine."I stated. 

"This is just my tip. Do you know why Rosé goes out crying?" She asked me. 

Of course I had no idea. 

"I don't know."

"It is because the song that they sang speaks for her." She said. 

"Wha-what? I didn't get it unnie..." I said. 

"Inside the audio room Mr. Hyunshi will give you both a song to sing and you need to sing it with all your hearts. Luckily all of the chosen songs speak for us. Rosé and Jimin sang Someday and we just finished by the song Say Something, see those songs hurt. Gonna find out what Lisa and Jungkook's song is." Unnie said and I can't clarify if she is happy or not. 

But... 

I got nervous... It seems like the audio room has a spell. HUHU T_T

Lisa goes out first so I asked her. 

"What song?" I asked. 

"Huh?" She asked in confusion. 

"What song did you sing?" I clarified. 

"Ahhh, I Won't Give Up." She said. "And it speaks for him, I think." She said again... 

Mygoshhh!!!  So it's true... 

What song are we gonna sing? 

I feel nervous... 

"Okay... Jennie and Taehyung please go inside..." Mr. Hyunshi finally called us. 

"Unnie, I'm nervous." I whispered. 

"Just don't be affected by the song." She said.

I just nodded and went first inside the audio room and did not wait for Taehyung. 

Remember, he's ignoring me. 

As I reached my destination, the audio room rather I got my headphones on. And there's a song playing. I hope it's not this one... 

I'm begging you not 'Too Good at Goodbyes'. 

I remove it from my ears first, put it on my neck and turn it off.