DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jennie's POV

Hear at my room, having a staring contest with my beloved dog Kuma...

Thinking of how can I let him go... When I totally can't...

I need someone to talk right now...

I get my phone from my bedside table...

I scroll it up and down looking for someone who can talk to besides from girls, and I found someone who can really give me an advice...

Calling 이채린 unnie...

"Hello...?" I asked unsure...

"Yes baby girl? Why so sudden call?" She asked...

"Unnie..." And then I try harder not to cry but tears just go out of eyes and sobs can be hear...

"Baby girl yahhh, why are you crying???" CL unnie asked.

Yeah I called CL Unnie for an advice...

"Unnie... You know right? You know about us right? Me and Taehyung..." I started...

I've been open to CL Unnie since then, cause when we are still trainee she always treat me as her baby sis, she spoiled me, she brings me to their house, she always got my back when I am in trouble, she always clean my room, she sometimes wash my clothes, she always let me sleep on her house, she knew my crushes and she know about Taehyung, she said she's a TAENNIE shipper.

"What about it baby girl? What happened? Do you want me to meet you?" She asked worried.

"Aniii unnieee, im pretty fine... Just stag there in New Zealand, besides Mom and Dad is there they want to see you and they said you should stay in our house..." I said while laughing slightly...

"Ooh, its my pleasure to meet them, but first what is your problem lil sis?" She asked again...

I sighed first...

"Unnie... I need to let him go..."

"Why is there something wrong? What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Unnie after our collaboration they have a next collaboration with other girl group again... I don't want issues anymore... And did you watch the vlive? It seems everything between us is just a show... Unnie Im hurt... I don't want to experience what I've experience before... Unnie I can't... I can't lose him, but Im tired..."

"Ssshhh... Baby gurl... Okay don't cry... Unnie is here for you... If that's what you think the right thing to do, okay I'll support you... But please remember this, every moment in life has its now or never, if you should do it or not, if you need this or not, there is always hesitation on making one decision, but I just want you to know that every action you are going to do you should think twice of the consequences you are going to face... Yeah let's say being with him while he's having a collab with  another girl can hurt you, but don't you think letting him go while having a collaboration with others girls can avoid you from any hurt?" I got unnies point.

"Look Jen... In any circumstances you are going to be hurt, but if you see escaping from reality to go in fantasy can avoid yourself from being hurt and so be on, but just make sure you won't regret it okay? Once you let him go always think that you did for the best not for the worst. Let him understand your point. Yes you are tired Jennie, but you shouldn't give up, rest for a while then go fight again. You should tell it to him."