DLMA 61: Its On Our Side

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Rosé's POV

We woke up early, knowing that the boys will come here.

So happy of Lisa and Jennie unnie, they finally survived and had their happiness again.

"Goodmorning, ladies..." Jisoo unnie suddenly said.

Me, Lisa and Jennie unnie is busy preparing some foods for the boys, and we didn't think on waking Jisoo unnie up, cause she needs rest.

"Uhmmm... The boys will go here today unnie is that okay?" I asked.

"Perfect!" She said and clap her hands. "Im going out today, I won't be a seventh wheel." She said happily.

"Where are you going unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Im going to the Kdrama place, where Eun Tak the leading lady in Goblin blowed her match and then Gong Yoo arrived..." Jisoo unnie dreamily said.

"Where exactly unnie? She blowed matches a lot in different places." I said while preparing the foods.

"Base on research it is called, 'Jumunjin Breakwater', I'll go there and find my own Gong Yoo..." she said smiling widely.

"Lemme ask you a question unnie. Since were on the topic of jumunJIN, what's next on you?" Jennie unnie asked emphasizing the word JIN.

Lisa stopped from putting plates on the table, and I also stopped from cutting fruits.

Were also clueless on what's next on them, that's one of the hidden agenda of us today, if you didn't know, Jennie unnie is texting the location right now to the boys she is just pretending that she's finding some recipe on her phone, but the truth is she's updating the boys about the location of where will Jisoo unnie going, and the boys will do their best to push Jin oppa to go there.

We are planning to set them up.

"For now, I really don't know... Still can't figure things out eh..." She said and left us.

After an hour she went out again from her room.

"Gotta go girlsss! See you all later!" She sais while wearing her shoes.

"TAKE CARE UNNIEEEE!!!" we shouted.

"Yeah, have funnn!" She replied.

The moment we heard the door shut, me and Lisa go to Jennie unnie.

"So what did the boys said?" Lisa asked.

~~~
Taehyung's POV

So Jennie texted me, and said that Jisoo already went out.

So now were thinking on how to kick out of the house Mr. Kim Seokjin.

Kidding.

"How about let's ask him first on his plans today?" Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah that's right! Come on let's go to his room!" Jimin said.

We knock Jin Hyung room.

"Hyung??" I asked.

"Yes?" he said and open his room.

"oofff?" we all said.

When we found out that he's like going outside.

"Where are you going hyung?" I asked.

"You three where are you going?" He asked us back.

"Were going on our girlfriends house." Jimin said.

"Ehem ehem, why don't you find your self one?" Suga hyung said suddenly he arrived with his coffee on his hands.

"Can't find one eh..." Jin Hyung answered.

"You already have one, you are not just looking for it..." suddenly RM hyung said with a book on his hands.

"Claim it, hyung." Jhope hyung suddenly said while having his sandwich.

"Aishhh, jinja you guys!" Jin Hyung said while chuckling.

"But hyunggg! Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"To Jumunjin Breakwater" He simply said.

"Jinjaaaa!??" we three asked

"Yeahhh, why does it seems like a big deal?" he asked curiously

"Nothing nothing" I said

"uhmmm we also want to go there but we rather choose our girls for now..." jimin reasoned out

And I gave him a thumbs up sign on my back.

"Your girls over me..." Jin Hyung said.

"Its not that Hyung, its just that you also need a time for yourself..." Jungkook said.

"why are you going there hyung?" I asked.

"Its famous like me, and I need to breathe." He said. "Anyway Im going to have more time for myself" he said and left.

"pssttt!" RM hyung called us.

"what's happening to the three of you?" Jhope Hyung said.

"You look like a puppy infront of Jin earlier" Suga hyung said.

"Are we cute hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Aniyo." Suga hyung said.

"What's the matter boys?" Rm Hyung asked again.

"Seems like we don't have a problem anymore." Jimin said.

"Yeah I agree." I said.

"We don't get you just tell us!" Suga Hyung said impatiently

"Were planning on setting them up, cause we knew Jisoo will go to Jumunjin Breakwater, we think of way how Jin Hyung can go there, but it seems like, destiny is on our side." I said.

"What!?" Jhope hyung asked.

"THEY WILL BOTH GO ON THE SAME PLACE?" our three hyungs asked on the same time.

And we three covered our ears.

~~~
Guys tell me from which country you guys from, cause Im making an announcement at the end of my story.

Thank youuu!!!