DLMA 16: Drunk

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

V's POV

"Hyung, what happened to you?" I asked him. 

"Yahhh, Taehyung ahhh!" He said. 

"Spill it, Hyung." I said. 

"I just want Jisoo to feel that I'm damn jealous about her with that Bobby..." Hyung said. And I think he really means it. 

"Ohhhh... That's why..." I said. 

And he drank again. He's now done four in can alcoholic drinks, while me I'm not yet finished at my first can. 

"Hyung, can you still handle yourself?" I asked in worry. 

"Yeah... Yeah... I can..." He said and leaned his head at the chair and closed his eyes. 

"Yahhh, seokjin yahhh. Give us some drinks." Suga hyung said, referring to himself and Jhope hyung. 

"Sureeee!!!" Jin Hyung energetically said. 

"Yahhh! You oppa! You can't drink too much. We have a shooting remember?" Rosé said. 

Ahhh this chipmunk... 

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." Rm Hyung said. 

"How?" Rosé asked. 

"I'll call right away Mr. Hyunshi." Rm Hyung said he's going to call Mr. Hyunshi but Mr. Hyunshi called him first. 

"Ooh what a coincidence!" Jhope hyung said. 

So RM hyung put it on a speaker, while I saw the others in the mirror sleeping. 

Sleepy heads (Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Jungkook and Jimin) Jennie is too attractive even when she sleeps. Poor Jimin, can't have a drink, but he has his Rosé, he's still lucky. 

"Rm..." Mr. Hyunshi said. 

"Yes sir?" Rm hyung said. 

"There's a problem in the area that we're supposedly taking a shoot, and it's gonna take a day to be fixed, for now you can go directly to KAMSA HOTEL where you guys can stay for a week. Got it? I'm sorry for those technical problems." Mr. Hyunshi said. 

While us at the Van, quietly celebrating HAHAHA! 

"Okay, Sir. I got it. Thanks for the info." Rm Hyung said and ended the call. 

When we finally made sure that the call ended we all shouted! 

"WHOOOOO!!!"

"Ugh! Too noisy!" Lisa said. 

"Sorry our little princess, but we're just happy." Jhope hyung said. 

"Ooh, okay." She said and slept again at Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Ahhh! My head slowly aches. I think I'm going to vomit!"Jin Hyung said. 

WHATTTT!!!??? 

***

Jisoo's POV

I'm awake all the time they're talking, I'm just pretending that I'm sleeping cause I want to hear him. Cause I don't know his problem, suddenly he had his mood swing and had switched with Jennie's place. 

It's not that I don't like Jennie to sit besides me, but it is just, I want him to stay beside me. 

And now I know! He's jealous of Bobby!