DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

Its currently our third day here in Jeju and two more days left, and were going to back as an idol again. Well, its what life is to us.

Yesterday Jungkook talked to me that made Nancy warning me to not get close to Jungkook again.

"Glad you're still wearing it, atleast assurance tho..." Someone suddenly spoke.

I just look to him and look to the beach again. Its our break time and I decided to be alone first, I need a me time though.

"Thanks for not losing it and still wearing it." He said and I just nodded in response. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but please don't let that necklace out from your neck. Atleast even though from far I can still say, you are still mine. Sorry my Lalisa, sorry for everything..." He back hugged me that made my tear drop.

But I wiped it for him not to see it.

I let out a deep sigh first.

"Are you done? Can you now leave? Cause I want to be alone." I said while facing him and giving him my cold face expression.

He nodded but before he left he kissed my forehead.

When he's doing that I just really feel how special I am to have him. Cause I believe that kissing girl's forehead is romantic and showing respect.

I face the ocean again. Its so peaceful here.

I wish I can be an ocean someday, I just want to be free I just want to do things I needed to do. I can leave peacefully.

"This is a warning Lalisa Manoban." Someone spoke again.

"Oh hi Nancy..." I greeted her sweetly. "What do you need baby girl?" I asked again.

"Leave Jungkook alone." She said.

"Oofff, if that's the case, you should try to talk to him, cause he's the one who's always coming to me. Im not begging him or anything. He's just always there for me." I said while smirking. Ans she's about to slap me when I stopped her.

"Wait, are you done washing your hands?" I asked her and it seems like she's hurting. "Cause if not better to wash before that hand of yours touch my skin." I said and used my another hand and slapped her. But before I left I just told her a thing.

"Too slow, Nancy too slow."

***
"Okayyy for the continuation of this activity, first we'll going to tell you about what's happening for our last two days here, tomorrow we will be having our Mr. And Ms. Idol Getaway in the evening at seven pm, boys can be the one to ask who'll going to be their partners, you can join and you can just support. Tomorrow morning we have our jetski race, and parasailing experience, for our last day we'll be having a boodle fight for our lunch, mini performance from each group, and bonfire." Defconn sunbaenim explainedand we all nodded.

"Today we will be having a "Treasure Hunting" our stuff put some thing everywhere you'll determine if its for your team or not cause its on a bag with the same color of your team. You are not allowed to look what's on the inside cause we need to see it all together. Understand?" Hyeongdeon sunbaenim asked.

"Neeee!!!" We all shouted.

"The first team to go hear and able to find their three treasure in fastest time will receive an aditional five points the second team will receive three points, the third team will receive two points, the fourth team will receive one point and the rest won't get a point." Defconn sunbaenim said.