DLMA 55: The other half

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Lisa's POV

Lalisa Manoban, the youngest member of Blackpink, and Jeon Jungkook the youngest member of BTS will be going to be the model of the new clothing line collaboration of two powerful companies!!! Let's all watch out for STASHION "stay with your fashion" of Bighit and YG entertainment.

"Lisa five at the morning tomorrow for the photoshoot of STASHION!!!"

"Okayyyy manager unnie! Thank youuu!"

Need to be on time tomorrow, we will be having individual activities for three months, so I won't be with my unnies everytime cause were going to different locations.

Im glad that even though were gone here in Korea for two long years, its still made me feel home. I just love the idea of me coming back here.

Btw its been a week since me and Jungkook's unexpected road trip, and im happy to be with him, even though for just an hour or two. Cause you know, we need to have some rest.

And three days after that road trip of ours, YG and BigHit collaborated again, but not for our new album but for a clothing line, and they chose us, me and Jungkook, as their ambassador and ambassadres, and its such an honor so why do I need to deny it, right? So I grabbed the opportunity and happily signs a contract.

*The Next Day*

"Goodmorning Lisaaa!"

"Goodmorning unnieee! You are so energetic huh!?" I asked confused.

"Im just happy today, okayyy?" She said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just feel so happy. Let's go inside!!!" She said and grabbed my wrist.

While the inner me says: *okay its weird*

We are now in our dressing room and its pretty big if its just for me.

My manager unnie, make up artist, hair stylist and my team for wardrobe is now fixing up what they need.

I sat down in one of the chairs.

Its really big, don't tell me-

"Unnie don't tell me-" I got cutted off.

"Yes Lalisa, you are going to share in one dressing room." Manager unnie said.

"But unnie how can I change clothes?" I asked irritated.

"You have a huge bathroom its all yours."

"But unnieee-"

"Goodmorning everyoneee!" We got interrupted by a man who's having his bright smile with a bouquet with him.

"Oh he's hereee!" My manager unnie giggled.

"Unnieee" i whisper while looking at her.

"Lisa?"he asked so I turn around to look at him

"Hmmm?"

"For you." He simply said and give me the flower and turn around with his bunny smile on him.

He didn't even hear me out for my thank you.

I just smile and turn around again only to found out my manager unnie smiling widely.

"Unnie stop teasing me." I said and walk pass her to go on my area where my make up artist and stylist is waiting.

"Im not teasing you little girl." She said innocently.