DLMA 53: Questions

Typhographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Third Person's POV

Blackpink is coming back in Korea!!! Their plane will landed after a few hours, and as you can see Incheon Airport is filled with Blinks, and no one can stop them from shouting "We Miss You JenChuLiChaeng!" They are all hyper and excited to see girls in person again after two long years!

After three hours, four lady started to walk in the runway, they all got the attention and KBlinks doesn't know the word 'calm' anymore, they are all screaming their lungs out, and shouted like there's no tomorrow.

Girls suddenly get emotional, they are starting to shed tears, even Jisoo the oldest can't express what to feel. They keep on saying thank you to everyone, and went to their vans directly.

Jennie let out a deep sigh and drop a big smile on her face.

"Nothing feels home than this." Jennie said while smiling.

"I can now really say, its good to be back." Rosé said.

"Im homeeeee!!!!" Jisoo shouted.

"We made it unnies!" Lisa said.

Two years away from everything is really hard for them, sometimes their families go to US and visit them but its just twice in every three months. Away from everything, away from someone important.

They really wait for this day to come, to finally come back home.

The girls made it to be one of the popular not just Kpop Girl Group but also as an International Idol! Along with BTS who already started their Stadium Tour, with a sold out ticket of 80k-100k Armys!

They both gain popularity and a big respect was gave and given to them.

What happened on two years in Korea?

GDragon and Sandara park is already engaged and 2 months later their going tk g, finally after many years of denying each other they still went to each other's arms.

Momoland disbanded a year ago, Jane and Yeonwoo became a duo artist, while the others like Nancy, she flew back to America and stay there for good.

Irene is already engaged to Suho and still planing when will their wedding will be.

Twice and Red Velvet have their own lovelife or story to tell, and now for the record each girl on that group has already their special someone, cause they are growing old though, time will come and one day they'll choose to settle down.

A lot of things happen, each idol entertainment in Korea are now helping each other to make each entertainment better.

A lot of Rookie Groups are born, and the seniors once think.

"One day we'll going to leave this industry, one day we'll going to choose are own life, one day we'll choose to settle down. And that one day is near in to its finish line."

Atleast somehow those rookies are really monster rookies, they can really perform good, and someone told the rookies.

"Learn from your mistakes guys, be like BTS and BLACKPINK be a representative of our industry in all over the world some day we hope you'll make us proud."

Too much preassure on rookies now, cause sooner or later their seniors will sign off.

***
(At the Press Conference)

"Dul set!"

"Blackpink in your area, Annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida"

And everybody got shocked to hear the new intro, some got amaze and some are literally shocked it is made by them cause they got inspiration when they are on US and think that their greeting is so plain! Lmao.

They intorduce their selves one by one, and give some short message to the blinks.

"Annyeong! Jisoo imnida! I miss you guys so much, thank you for showing your love to us!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jennie imnida! Still can't believe Im back, were back, thank you for waiting for us!"

"Anneyeong! Rosé imnida, I miss you guys specially, mah blinkue! Feels good to be back!"

"Annyeonggg, Lisa imnidaaaa, thank you for supporting us and please keep on supporting us. Saranghaeee!!!"

After their short messages for their fans, they all take their seats and the press started to question them.

"Annyeongggg!" The man in the crowd said. "I just wanna ask, what are the things you just have done in America and seems like it doesn't have here in Kore?"

"Uhmmm, I think the best thing I have done there was, I visited some of Aquarium and Zoo although we have aquariums here but I saw a lot of big sharks there, dolphin, penguin and joohwangieee's relative!!!" Rosé said and squeeled that made the media chuckled.

"For me, its the Coachella, we really enjoy it and we had so much fun!" Jennie said.

Next question.

"What do you miss the most in two years of being away in Korea?"

"Uhmmm, our family and our friends, of course our fans, we experienced home sick at first, cause no one's there for us, only the four us lift each other up, and we really miss everyone and everything!" Jisoo answered.

"Maybe the presence of everyone that is important to us, like video call is not enough for a communication but still thankful of what destiny bring us, and here we are, surprass everything we encounter." Lisa said.

"Does someone makes you fall inlove there?"

"Uhmmm... The sceneryyy..." Jennie said giving everyone a shy smile.

Scenery - Kim Taehyung.

Jennie giving some hints though, that the media didn't notice but surely the fans and shippers will.

"You should ask, our maknae though..." Rosé said.

"Yahhh, unnie! Its foul! Why are you passing the question to me?" Lisa argued that made the fans laugh at them.

"Okay so let's just forget that topic..." Jisoo segway.

"Hmmm how bout u Jisoo? Does someone make or made you fall inlove?"

"U-uhmmm, no on. Im on a game ihhh." And let out a small chuckled.

"How about Rosé???" One of the media asked.

"Secret, one day'll you guys will know it!" She said.

***
(At BTS's Dorm)

"Scenery mah friendddd!!!" Jhope shouted and teased V.

"Chill, its not me." Taehyung said but deep inside he's on deep thought of what Jennie means.

"How about Lisa... Hmmm... I think someone already have her..." Suga said.

"Hyunggg! Don't say that!" Jungkook argued.

"Chill, chill! Look, Rosé have a secret though..." Taehyung said and made everyone laugh except of Jimin.

But they stop laughing at what Rm said.

"Dudeee! Jisoo's still on the game!" RM said that made everyone shut up.

"I know..."

"What are you going to do now, hyung?" Jimin asked.

***

Do you think Seokjin already replaced a Jisoo in his life? What do you think of Rosé's secret and Lisa's denying the question? And what do you think of the real score between Taehyung and Jennie?

Do you think they are now happy on their own separated lives? We'll see of what's going to happen next, stay tune!