DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

The next performer will be RM and he met Jungkook and Lisa under the stage.

"Congrats our Maknaes!" He said.

"Thank you oppa!" Lisa said and go to him to give him a hug.

"Thanks hyung!" Jungkook said.

RM just winked at him and give him a manly hug.

Lisa is going back in their dressing room, when Jungkook pulled her.

"Not now love..." Jungkook said to her and pulled her to the wardrobe area where Rosé is waiting and watching everything.

"Congrats Lalisaaa!" Rosé welcomed her.

"Unnieeee!!!" Lisa said and hug Rosé! "Im engaged!" She said and cry again.

"I know, I know, look.." Rosé let go of the hug and show her ring finger as well.

"Wait whattt?" Lisa seems shocked.

Rosé just nodded and Lisa seems understand what is happening.

And now they are changing to their COLOVE shirt for their Encore and last two songs left as a group and they were bidding their goodbye.

The boys went back to their dressing room when they left their fiancees in the wardrobe area.

They also change clothes and taking some rest.

Someone knocked the door.

"Ms. Lisa, can you please go to the boys dressing room right now? Were on a trouble." the staff said.

Lisa looked at Rosé and the girl just nodded like giving her an assurance to go.

Lisa run fast to the boys dressing room.

And she saw Taehyung going out.

"Lisa, looked for Jungkook for now." Taehyung said to her.

"Okay oppa, goodluck!" Lisa said and hug Taehyung.

"Thank you!!" Taehyung said and go to the girls dressing room to get Jennie.

Lisa entered the room and she heard RM shouting.

"Don't overdo your selves!" and she saw Jungkook assisted by the staff on the floor.

"Jungkookkk!!!" Lisa shouted.

"Sh*t why did you tell herrr?!" Jungkook shouted and then yelled in pain.

"Calm down, love. Calm down... Im here" Lisa said and stopping her self from crying.

But a single tear escaped from her eyes.

"Don't cry, Im fine now..." Jungkook said and give her his bunny smile.

Lisa just nodded and hugged Jungkook.

"Rest first please... Rest..." Lisa said while the staff assisting Jungkook to stand and sit to his chair.

Lisa didn't leave his side.

They are watching Jennie and Taehyung performed.

• • •
Now Jennie and Taehyung is going to the stage.

They will be singing 'Best Part' cause that is their favorite song at the moment.

Taehyung will be playing Piano while Jennie is on her guitar.

(WATCH THIS VERSION:👇)
Taehyung singing the guys part and Jennie singing the girls part.