DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Jin's POV

Its been three weeks now, and I know Jisoo is in the hospital.

"Aren't you still going to visit her???" RM asked me.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Its been three weeks Jin... You should have visit her first, but there you are acting like a kid who's afraid to be involve at everything." He said and left me.

I don't know what to do now, Jisoo. I don't know what to say.

But one thing for sure, I wanna see you.

***
"What are doing here oppa?" Jennie asked when she saw me.

"Can I please talk to her??? Just for a minute... Please... I'll explain my side..." I said.

"Okay oppa... Were just going to wait outside." Lisa said and then Rosé grabbed Jennie out of Jisoo's room.

I don't know why, but my tears just came out when I saw her situation.

A bandage on her head, a bruise on her face, a dextrose on her right hand, a bandage on her left hand, a hose in her mouth and a lot of things beside her bed. But still she remains so beautiful.

I went to her and hold her hand. I put the flowers and fruits I bought beside her bed on her bedside table.

(Please play Best Part by Daniel Caesar)

"Jisoo..." I started and still tears are falling from my eyes. I look at her and I don't know what but seeing her on this kind of situation make me feel weak...

"Jisoo... Im sorry.. Im sorry... I don't know what to say... Sorry... I know its not enough... Im sorry for avoiding you all the time we are just in each others presence. Im sorry for giving you a hard time everytime... I just feel that Im the one that lead you to this... That's why, that's why... I didn't visit you much early than it is. Having you in my life feels like a jackpot you would win once in a life time, but I lose it at first, and it feels like a raffle, its a 50/50 chance of winning again but I won again, I had you again. And like before I lose you again for the second time around. I am really going to lose you for the third time???

For the past weeks, I've been on our place, I've been on our spot, I miss you being there. Cause honestly, you are the best part in my life. I've been on the place that we both used to love, but now Im loving it alone. Seems you forgot it since the day I left for military service. We've been going on what? Like two or three years before that first separation happened? Its the strong us before Jisoo... After that separation it lead us to be a better person. But it can't deny the fact that after three years Im still into you... We've been through a lot of ups and downs, and we found each other again.

If you think that you almost played us, played me. You were not chu, you not. Cause everything in that collab feels so real. And I just wish its real. If I can do one thing for you, is that to bring you there, bring you in our fav place, I know how the city lights attracts you, I want to bring back the old you, the Jisoo who love me, the Jisoo who loves to go to a high place just to look at the city lights. A simple Jisoo who just want to have a time to breath on her own comfort place. Im sorry for letting you go there alone when we broke up. But I want to make it up for you now. And I wish Im still not too late???

Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh your the best part~

Jisoo please... Give it to me this time... Don't let me lose you in this kind of situation, love... Wake up now please... Love please..."
I said and then close my eyes and just hold her hands.