DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé

Jennie's POV

Were now going inside the plane and take our seats, I seated beside Irene unnie cause the chairs is just three chairs per row. But its okay, my friends BLACKPINK are just infront of me though, and my other friends from other groups are just near me. But one thing that made me roll my eyes was Taehyung, sitting beside me were just an aisle away.

"Unnie do you want us to change seats?" Joy suddenly asked.

"Aniyo sooyoung ahh, Im fineee." I said.

"Yahhh unnie! No real name basis." She said and we just laughed.

The trip is just one hour and a half though, and were going to have our snacks there cause the real fun will start tomorrow.

Since Im too sleepy, I take a nap and Irene unnie let me rest my head to her shouders.

"Are you sure unnie?" I asked.

"Pretty sure Jennieyah, besides I know how tired you are, you girls just finished promoting your comeback song last thursday, so I understand if you want to take a nap. So just go on, and rest. " Irene unnie said.

"Thank you unnie... " I said and make my head comfortable at her shoulder.

"I'll wake you up once we landed." She said and I nodded.

Before I finally fell asleep, I think of Rosé's situation first. She have leukemia, and her living moments is just counted from now on. And I think our friends need to know this. So I should talk to Jisoo unnie and Lisa later about this.

***
"Jennieyah... Were here..." Irene unnie whispered to me that made me wake up.

"GUYSSS! WAKE UP!!! WERE NEAR TO LAND OFF." The staff shouted.

And it made all the idols move, everyone was stretching their body, rubbing their eyes, went to the bathroom, look at the window, fix their stuff and more.

As soon as the plane landed off we all went out one by one but the stuff said boys should go down first to protect the ladies as if we can't do it ourself.

As we go down camera flashes everywhere, its the TEAM SUNBAENIM. The boys guided us until we reach the area where our luggages will come out.

"Girlsss! Let's go! The boys will take care of your luggages c'mon hurry, and go inside the bus now. You have your names on your luggages so it wont be lost." The staff said.

And we hurriedly went out of the airport and go inside the designated bus. And waited for the boys there.

"Girlsss! The activity will still start tomorrow, let's have fun later night, what do you think?" Nayeon unnie suggested.

"That's a good idea Nayeon-ssi! Girl talk on night!" Jisoo unnie said.

"So laterrr?" Wendy unnie asked.

"Yes we'll going to have fun later!" Jihyo shouted.

And we all shouted like celebrating but went quiet when boys entered the bus.

"Now... Were heading to your accomodation area, when you got there, you'll have your designated rooms, and this day will be your free day cause we'll going to start the activity tomorrow since the other idols are still not here and you guys are the first who departed and arrived. You can go shopping if you want but make sure to tell us where are you guys going. And you still need a body guards, cause you don't have your managers with you. Are we clear?" The staff asked.

"Ne!!!" We all shouted.

"Ahhh, sir... How long will be the ride?" JB of Got 7 suddenly asked.