DLMA 11: Smiles

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jisoo's POV

When I got inside the bus I found out that Jin is my seatmate for a three hour trip. I know that what happened last time hurts the both of us and it will bring us a lot of awkwardness. But I need to treat him on what he deserves to be treated. I can't always act cold in front of him but I'm soft on the inside. 

I sitted on the window side. And when they also got inside the bus they just smiled at us. And he sat beside me. I look at him but when he looks at me I look in another way. 

The bus started to go. 

"Have a safe and happy trip for us." Jhope shouted. 

And we all clapped. 

RM goes in the middle of the bus and stands there. The bus is not that fast that you can manage to stand. 

"So guys, we have a three hour trip and it's a bit boring right?" Rm asked. 

"Yes..." We all said. 

"We will be having a game but first do you want to change your seat?" He asked. 

Everyone looks at each other, even us. 

And when Jennie raised her hand I got confused. Why? 

"Oppa, I want to sit beside Suga Oppa..." Jennie said. 

"But Jennie-" Suga stated. 

"Please oppa..." Jennie pleaded. 

Suga looked at Taehyung then looked at RM and looked at Jennie and sighed. 

"Okay..." Suga said. 

"Thanks Oppa." And Jennie transferred at the last row. 

"I wanna sit with V," Jin said. 

I was shocked but he transferred immediately. 

"You can sit beside Jisoo," he added coldly. 

I feel something wet in my eyes but I manage to say something first. 

"No it's okay, I also want to sit alone." I said and smiled. 

Lisa looked at me and asked me if I'm okay. 

I just nod. 

"Oppa, can we just sleep for now and play later when we woke up. Cause we're a bit tired and sleepy." Lisa requested. 

I know she did that for a purpose. 

Thanks, Lisa! 

"Ooh, okay let's just get some rest for now." Rm said and went back to his seat. 

I put my head into the window and closed my eyes. And a single tear escape but I wiped it quickly. Hope that no one saw it. I just want to sleep, we're not starting yet but I feel so exhausted. 

I'm so tired of everything. 

***

Jin's POV

When Jennie decided to transfer her seat I went quickly to be on Taehyung's side. 

Taehyung got shocked. 

"Why did you go here hyung? Why did you leave noona?" He asked. 

I just remain silent. 

I moved out of my original seat because I know Jisoo doesn't want to talk to me. She just also treats me coldly. And it brings a lot of awkwardness between us. That's why I decided to move.