Introduction: Mr. Bad Boy. & Mr. Shy Guy.

Kim Namjoon: Age 17

Kim Namjoon: Age 17.

So they told me to write an introduction about myself. Apparently it's something every college student has to do. Frankly I don't care; I came here to study, not to make friends with a bunch of idiots and girls who's eyes almost pop out every time they see me enter the classroom. Is it the color of my hair or is it the fact that I wear eyeliner because of the band that I'm in? Either way, I don't care. I've never really taken an interest in love.

Love is for the weak. Hate is for the ignorant. And me? I'm no one's. I don't believe in love. Love is shit.” The tall young man stretched his aching hand out and waited for his teacher to give him a chance to speak.

"Can I please leave now, teacher?" The teacher raised his glasses to his head and shrugged at his question.

"Yes. You can go. But before you do, make sure you take your bag and everything else, you always leave your things behind." He

His teacher rolled his eyes at his trouble-making student as he watched him pull out a cigarette from his bag.

"Ah, Kim Namjoon. He's such a great student. In fact, he's the top student here. So smart yet he never does anything with his strong intelligence other than party all night and bully others the next day after his hangover." His teacher grabbed the next test and handed it over to the next student.

Kim Seokjin: Age 19.

“Hello, there! My name is Kim Seokjin

“Hello, there! My name is Kim Seokjin. I'm nineteen years old and I'm new to this college.

I love making friends, friends love making me... Making me laugh! Haha. You thought. I have a hard time making friends because I'm really shy. I might be handsome, but it's hard to find nice people nowadays.

Thankfully I've made some great friends such as Jungkook and Jimin. Those two are so immature, that's why I love them so much. Jungkook pretends to bully me and Jimin gets mad because he hates seeing people get hurt around him. Especially his friends. Anyways, aside from making friends, I also love... Making love! Not in 'that' way. I'm still a virgin, believe it or not. I might be a hopeless romantic, but I've always taken an interest in love.

Love is amazing. Love is what makes people stronger and more confident. Love is everything.” The older man turned his page and handed it over to his teacher with a shy smile.

His teacher sighed as soon as he left and blurted out "No doubt about it, Kim Seokjin is a definite opposite from Kim Namjoon."