42

✖⚠ⓣⓡⓘⓖⓖⓔⓡ✖ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ⚠✖

"H-HOSEOK, I CAN'T BR...BREATHE." Jin was lying on the floor getting kicked in the stomach by his abusive boyfriend, Jung Hoseok.

"Think twice next time before winking at that asshole. Got that, bitch? You make me sick."

He continued to kick his stomach until he heard something crack. It was Jin's ribcage.

"Please, please... Don't leave me this way. Don't let me die..." Hoseok knelt down and caressed his face.

"You should die, it's what rich bitches like you deserve. Right, Jackson?" Jackson and Jaebeom suddenly walk up to Jin and start laughing.

"Hey everyone, look at him!" Jin was suddenly walking around the school cafeteria when everyone kept pointing fingers at him.

"Look!! It's actually him!"

"IT'S THE RICH BITCH!"

"EVERYONE, SAY IT!" the video Jaebeom recorded was playing in the school. Everyone was watching it and laughing.

"LOSER! HAHAHA!"

"RICH BITCH!"

"RICH BITCH!"

"RICH BITCH!" The words got so loud, it caused Jin a headache.

"Namioon, save me." Namjoon walked up to him and shoved a roll of cash in his face.

"Look everyone, I fed the rich bitch food!" The whole school, including Namjoon, was laughing at Jin.

"You should die."

"Die, rich bitch!"

"Loser!"

"It's what rich bitches like you deserve."

"DIE!"

"LOSER!"

"RICH BITCH!"

Jin couldn't take it anymore. He ran outside to breathe when a car ran him over and left his broken body on the floor, bleeding and slowly dying.

~~~

"Jin!"

"LET ME DIE!!" Jin pushed Namjoon so hard, he fell in his beanbag.

"Namjoon, I'm so sorry!" He got up and helped the boy up. The younger turned on his lamp. It was raining and everything was dark.

"It's okay. It was just a nightmare." Jin ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

"Jesus, what were you dreaming?" Namjoon asked, handing Jin a cup of water.

"Hoseok..." He sighed. The younger slowly helped him up and led him to the kitchen to give him crackers so he could drink peptobismol to help his upset stomach.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble." Jin pouted, looking down.

"Don't apologize, it was a nightmare. Everyone gets nightmares. Now get dressed."

"Why?" The older boy asked, confused.

"Because we're going to explore the city. Fuck this piece of shit dorm, we need air!"

"Hell yeah we do!" They both agree and start getting noise complaints from a few students who were trying to get sleep since it was 11:59 AM. But they couldn't care less. They needed an escape.

"Ready to have a glimpse of my world?" Jin nodded at the younger as he threw a helmet at him.

"Then put this on, I don't wanna be responsible for cranium injuries or concussions. Also, you're gonna throw up, throw up to the left, got it?"

"Got it. Hey, how come you're driving a motorcycle if you don't have a license?" The older boy asks, strapping his helmet on.

"Well... Let's just say I learned how to drive motorcycles when I was fourteen. Now hang onto me. It's gonna be a bumpy ride." Despite Namjoon's instructions, Jin was still curious as to where he was taking him.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee, I wanna know where we're goinggggggggggg!" He whined.

"Damn, my eardrums hurt. Just- You know what? Here, listen to this until we get there." Namjoon handed him a pair of headphones and his phone. He started listening to Namjoon's playlist and fell asleep on his back like a clingy Koala.

Cold bones. Yeah, that's my love.

"I really like this one." Namjoon leaned closer to Jin's head as he listened to 'Where's My Love." By SYML.

Did she run away?

Did she run away? I don't know.

He changed the song and played a completely different playlist.

"Don't listen to that playlist." The older boy stared at him blankly.

"Why not? The songs are so beautiful and peaceful."

"Just don't listen to it." They stayed quiet the whole ride until Namjoon pulled over near a club. Loud music could be heard from far away.

"Why are we at a club? We're both minors." Jin asked, turning around.

"I don't like this... I'm leaving." Namjoon grabbed his arm.

"You wanted to figure out my mystery, right? Well, let me help you out. Come with me."
At first he was hesitant, but the boy eventually gave in and followed the younger man to see where he would lead him to.

"Where the hell am I?"