29

"You look so different. It's a good different! Woah, I'm blown away!" Jin took Jimin's word for it and sighed as he looked in the mirror.

"mean, how bad can it be?" He opened his eyes and started shouting in disbelief.

"WOAH- Holy shit. I'm hot!" The boys laughed.

"I have to go. Thank you so much, boys! Bye!" Halfway down the hallway, Jin snapped out of his makeover trance when he felt he was too light.

"My bag!" Cursing at himself because of leaving it behind, Jin was so distracted that he bumped into Minho. Minho turned red and his eyes widened.

"SEOKJIN?! KIM NERDJIN, IS THAT YOU?"

"Haha, very funny. I don't have time to talk right now, appreciate my handsome face later." He pushed him aside and ran to the dorm but not before bumping into Jackson and Jaebeom.

"Why the hurry, little cherry?" Jackson teased.

"Look, I know I'm hot. Don't have to brag about it." Jin smirked.

"Now if you'll please let me get to-" he stopped breathing for a second when he felt four arms wrapped around his neck.

"H-ELP!" Jin grabbed Jackson's hands and started kicking, but it was no use. The boy refused to release him.

"If you don't want your eyes popped out of your sockets then I suggest you listen to me very, very carefully. Kim Namjoon will never fall for a douche bag like you. So stop making dumbass hearteyes at him during school." Jin was sweating from how breathless he was becoming.

"Please!! You think I would actually fall for a red haired devil like that satanic figure? I would nev-" Jackson suddenly squeezed his throat harder making Jin completely run out of air.

Jaebeom drop kicked him onto the cold, hard floor and began to punch him in the face.

"HEY!! JACKSON, JAEBEOM, BOTH OF YOU HEAD TO MY OFFICE. NOW!" Jin has never been more thankful to hear the voice of his principal.

He was coughing loudly while holding his throat and gasping for air.

"Come here, I'll take you to the nursery." Jin refused.

"N-nursery? Fuck that shit, I have to fix my hair." He left the man dumbfounded as he ran back to the dorm.

Thankfully everyone was in school and no one except for the bullies saw him.

He cleaned the blood off his face and screeched slightly while trying to fix his hair.

After he was done, he closed to door and started limping to the classroom.

"Fucking dickheads. I hate them. All of them." The pain might have been severe, but Jin shook the thoughts out of his head once he got to the classroom.

He hated the way everyone stared at him.

"Teacher, I'm sorry I'm late. I slipped and fell down the stairs." Jin lied.

the teacher pitied him.

"Seokjin!! Oh my goodness, are you okay? You should go see the nurse!" He denied her suggestions and sat down.

"JIN!? What the hell happened?! Who the fuck did this to you? I'm ready to square up!" Jungkook whispered, throwing his fists in the air.

"Calm down, Kookie... It was just that asshole, Jackson and his friend Jaebeom." Jin replied, cold-hearted.

"Jin, you need to go to the nursery." Jimin stared at the older, about to cry.

"Listen, the only thing I need to focus on is studying. So just drop it!" Jin turned his head, angrily towards the chalkboard and clenched his fists.

He didn't care who was looking. He didn't care about anyone in the classroom at all.

He just wanted to get the hell out of there and go to the one place he liked best: The cafeteria.

"So much for my big change... At least I still look better than those assholes."