55

The older boy woke up after a few hours and felt much better... Until he realized who was standing next to him, holding up a bouquet of flowers.

"Seogdae.... What time is it?" The older boy approached him and kissed his forehead. He felt nothing. No butterflies, no huge smile, just nothing. He liked Namjoon's kisses better.

"How are you doing, champ?" He whispered.

"I'm feeling better, thanks." Seokjin decided to start a casual conversation. He didn't have time to deal with more stress, he needed to focus on recovering first.

"That's great. I'm happy that you're feeling better, bro. I saw Namjoon leave about five minutes ago. When I got here, you were asleep and he was by your side even after the nurse insisted that you needed to be left alone." That made him smile.

"Namjoon did that for me? He's so sweet."

Seogdae's blood boiled. He hated the idea of Namjoon and Jin dating.

"Jin, I'm your big brother."

"Yes. I know... And?" Jin carefully sat up.

"I wouldn't trust him if I were you."

"I know you don't. You're my big brother and you're overly protective of me, right?" Seogdae smirked at Jin's question.

"Of course I am. I'm always here to protect you. Always." He held Jin's cold hands.

"You're such a sweet big brother. And since you and I trust each other so much, can I ask you something?" Seogdae immediately nodded.

"Anything, Jin. Anything at all."

The doctor suddenly knocked on the door, interrupting the boys. Jin never realized his pressure had gone up until the nurse checked it.

"Try relaxing, Jin. Relaxing will help you heal faster, alright?" Jin nodded with a smile. The nurse and him had become great friends since she was always so nice to him, compliments him, and cares for him. Jin saw a mother figure in her, just like his own mother.

"How are you feeling today, Seokjin?" The doctor asked.

"I'm feeling better. When can I go home? My butt feels flat like a big, squishy pancake." Jin pouted making the doctor and nurse laugh.

"Ah, one thing Jin never loses, no matter what he goes through, is his great sense of humor." Seogdae laughed, rubbing Jin's back.

"So I can see, haha. Well, Jin, the decision is really up to you: If you feel like you're ready to go, then we can let you go. But first we need to see if your stitches are healed and how your ribcage is doing. Would you like to try standing up today?" Jin nodded.

"Yes, please." The nurse adjusted the hospital bed to make it easier for Jin to sit up and little by little, she helped him stand up.

"Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy or anything?" Although he felt pretty weak, he felt like he at least had to try. And so he did.

The doctor felt proud of Jin.

"You're doing great, sweetie. Just a few more steps so we could get you to the wheelchair. Think you can make it?" Jin nods.

"I did it...? I did it! Ow." He started to laugh as he grabbed his waist.

The nurse congratulated him.

"I'm proud of you, Jin. I think you're ready to head home." His eyes widened.

"Really?? I can finally go?" The doctor nodded, smiling.

"Yay!!" Jin's celebration ended as soon as he realized Namjoon wasn't the one who was wheeling him outside of the hospital room, it was Seogdae.

As he went down the long hallway full of people coughing, noises of loud beeping machines, and the smell of clorox and disinfectant filling up his lungs, Jin started to feel relieved that he wasn't going to be staying in there anymore.

He could finally go home or even back to college. But right now he just had to focus on getting in a car.

"So, what is it that you were going to ask me, Jin?" The younger boy couldn't speak as Seogdae was slowly helping him get in the back of his car.

"Seogdae, were you and Hoseok friends before I met him?" Seogdae froze in panic.

"Why do you ask?" His sunglasses made him look slightly more intimidating, but the younger had to stand up to himself for once.

"Because whenever he would come home drunk, he would start telling me about this friend he met. He wouldn't tell me his name, but he would just say that he looks a lot like me, and that he talks like me as well, laughs like me, and that he gets along with him. But one time, he was so drunk, that while he broke the plate of food I made for him, he said that even my brother could cook better than me. Then he took it back and said that he was sorry, that he didn't know what he was saying. And I know that you cook great, you are a chef who works at a restaurant after all. Just tell me, do you and Jung Hoseok know each other?" The older man heavily sighed.

"Yes, Jin. Hoseok and I used to date each other while he was still with you." Jin felt like something took his heart and crushed it.

"What more? Are you going to tell me he used to fuck you whenever he wanted to because I was still a virgin?" He contained his anger inside.

"Yeah, why lie to you? He did used to fuck me. The only difference is that... I used to love it. Too bad you were always such a pussy, we could have a threesome together." Seogdae laughed loudly while entering the highway.

"He used to tell me he was going to wait for me. How could he do this? Why would you do this to me!?"

"Why? Hmm, didn't you ever think that the real problem here was you?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"How is it my fault!! Oh, so it's my fault that I wanted to save my virginity for someone who I really loved? Well, sorry. And newsflash: Hoseok took that away from me too when he got home drunk one day, beat the shit out of me and raped me." He felt so angry, but he couldn't even move to defend himself.

"Cutie, the real reason he fucked you up was because he was probably still horny from the night we got drunk and had sex until he had to go. But it's not his fault, the poor man was desperate and needed attention. What he found in me was something he never found in you. I was actually mature, you weren't."

"In relationships, what counts is the love and affection you have for the other person, it's not all about sex, you know!" Seogdae cracked up again as he pulled into the driveway of the college. Jin sighed.

"Sex is the thing that actually keeps a relationship. Who the hell told you love was the only thing that kept a relationship strong? You still think that you'll actually meet your prince charming one day? You're pathetic, baby bro." Seogdae slammed the cardoor and made the younger flinch.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get out!" Jin was paralyzed.

"I can't. Please just help me-"

"NO. Get the fuck down right now." He felt like he was about to explode out of pure anger and frustration. Seogdae didn't have a small car, he had a fucking explorer and there was no way the young boy would be able to get down from a van that big, he could injure his ribcage again.

"Seogdae, please just help me!"

"What's going on here?" A teacher asked, getting closer to them.

"I need help getting down, I have a cast around my ribcage but my brother-"

"Is glad to help out!" Seogdae suddenly carried Jin in his arms and gently placed him on the ground, grinning. The teacher smiled at him.

"Such a sweet big brother. I hope you get well soon, Jin!" She gave Jin a hug and left. Seogdae's grin faded away as he punched Jin in the arm.

"AH!"

"You're so useless, you can't even get out of a car on your own. Namjoon is too good for you, that's why I tried to get him away from you." Jin was confused.

"Why from me?"

Seogdae leaned down and whispered.

"Because I want Namjoon to be mine."