69

~three days later~

The boys had gotten to know each other. They think Jin is the clown of their gang since he's always coming up with something funny, yet he still flinches away from most of the men there and rarely physically interacts with anyone. He's afraid that once he gets close, he's going to lose them.

Today, he was having breathing issues when he entered the building only to find it completely trashed with pizza boxes everywhere, dirty clothes unfolded on top of Namjoon's luxurious couches, beverages on the floor, and overall, a total mess.

He had enough.

Usually at this time of day, the boys were out buying takeout for breakfast, or shopping for weapons and or clothing at the mall. This gave Jin more than enough time to turn the whole building around.

Just to make the renovations around the place seem like fun, he decided to turn on some music. But he couldn't quite figure out how to connect his phone to the tv since it was pretty old.

"Jeez, this TV is older than me."

"It is, isn't it?" Jin dropped his phone.

"You scared me!" He held his chest and sighed deeply as one of the Rovers apologized while handing him his phone. The older boy thanked him and slowly backed away.

Although he was starting to trust the boys, he still wasn't very sure he should get too close to them. They could always change their mind about him, after all.

"Sorry, I forgot that our boss had such a scaredy cat for a boyfriend." Jin spun around.

"Excuse me?" (Don't you dare meme this in the comments)

The man chuckled darkly.

"Come on, just admit that you get scared of every little thing!"

"I am not!!" Jin retreated a cleaning solution from one of the cabinets and continued cleaning around.

"I'm just kidding, bro. Jesus, you're such a sensitive kid." The man plopped down on the couch and pulled out his phone.

"YO!! YOU DIPSHIT, I'M TRYING TO CLEAN. Move your ass now."

He shrugged having no reaction whatsoever to Jin's shouts, and left.

"Hey, before I go... I noticed that there were a few random people downstairs, are they friends of yours? Did you expose the crib?" He focused on the now, nervous looking, boy.

"No, I didn't. Ahh, now I remember! They're here to turn this place into a spotless hideout."

"Hey, as long as you kill then afterwards, then there will be no problem... Because you do realized that you have to keep this place a secret, right?" Jin tensed up. The man approached him closer.

"Read the rules." The boy was suddenly dragged by the arm and forced to read a highlighted poster.

Those

who

step foot

into the

Rover's Hideout

shall only be accepted if they are a part of the gang.

If I find out that someone who isn't a part of The Rovers even dared to stare, they will be surprised with a loud "Bang!"

Jin froze.

"Those people can't be allowed in here. If our boss sees them here, they're beyond dead." He saw the man tense up and grab a gun.

"Don't you think it would be better if we hide this from him? Please, please do this one thing for me." The begs of the shy boy made the man face palm himself.

"Are you okay? Do you need a q-tip to clean out your ears, because I don't think you're even listening to me. If Red Demon knows that I let someone in this building other than our members, he'll kill me. And he'll kill you too. He won't spare any of his members, not even you, Sparrow."

"But-" A knock on the door made the man react immediately. He grabbed his gun and Jin answered the door.

"Is this... Mr. Kim Seokjin's house?" Jin nodded. He signaled the man to leave and sighed in relief once he did.

"Wow, this is a beautiful place, Mr. Kim." A woman praised while she guided the men inside of the place.

After ten minutes passed by, he felt heavy breathing on his neck.

"Sir, where else should I search? I won't rest until we find your most prized possession." A man's voice startled Jin. He turned his head over and noticed a man in a tuxedo.

"What the hell is he doing?"

"I'm Dungsoo, your butler. Remember, sir?" Jin looked at the man who had a hat on to cover his silver hair.

"Right. Don't stop until you find each and every hidden spot in this building. I don't want you to miss a single edge of this place. Do I make myself clear, Dungsoo?" Jin winked at the man to thank him. In return, the man rushed to find every hidden weapon that the members hide around the building.

"Let's turn this place around, okay everybody?" The woman crossed her arms and smiled.

"Thank you for doing this... Umm, what's your name?" She apologized for not introducing herself earlier.

"My mistake, I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim."