16

~The next day~

Namjoon woke up feeling cold. He looked outside and saw it was raining hard. His body shivered, so he threw a pullover sweater over his head and crossed his arms.

"This September breeze sucks. Hopefully it won't be as cold as it was for my last birthday."

The boy was so distracted thinking about how he was going to turn eighteen very soon, he forgot Jin was sleeping in the same dorm as well.

"Is he naked?" Curiosity got the best of the younger as he slowly lifted the bedsheets off of Jin, causing the older to roll on his stomach and completely expose his peachy pink ass.

"Fuck..."

The red haired male got too excited, his hands started to shake while holding his phone. He accidentally released his phone and hit Jin's head with it.

"Me and my clumsy ass!" He thought, swearing at himself in his mind.

Surprisingly, Jin kept sleeping. Namjoon wasn't sure if the other was asleep or if his heavy phone gave him a concussion, all he knew was that he wasn't caught staring and that was good enough for him.

He quietly got dressed as he heard Jin groan in his sleep. The boy was beginning to wake up, so Namjoon got out of the dorm and headed to his classroom, as fast as possible.

~three hours later~

"Ah!" The older screeched being awoken by lightning.

"Oh Man, I was dreaming with Anpanman." He pouted, disappointment filling up his mind as he tried to vividly remember the dream he was in the middle of having.

Eventually, he gave up on remembering who or what his dream was about and sighed while sleepily glancing over at his phone to read the time.

"Oh, it's okay. It's only six o' clock." He squinted his eyes and noticed his clock was upside down. He turned it right side up and screamed louder.

"NINE O' CLOCK!! WHY AM I SO COLD? WHAT'S HAPPENING??" He remembered he was naked and realized he slept in Namjoon's dorm last night. The dorm he was kicked out of.

He had no time to think as he opened his luggage, took out a pair of pants with no rips or holes in them, a shirt, brushed his teeth and didn't even bother with his hair. He just put on a black t-shirt and left.

"Alright

"Alright. I might have a mess In my hair, but I'm pretty sure Namjoon must have left the same way. He always has messy hair." Jin took a deep breath before packing up his bag and closing the door behind him.

~~~

"Hey cutie, come sit with us!" A girl called Jin over, but Jin kindly smiled and declined, insisting that he already had place to sit. He knew it would make Namjoon pissed, but he likes pissing him off anyways so he spoke to the girls for the first time.