74

"First question, why were you and Seokjin's mother dating in the first place. Did you actually love her or were you just using her to your own advantage?" The man didn't respond. Lucid grabbed him by his collar and sat him on top of the chair, his back was
further injured by the wooden splinters which were getting stuck inside of his opened wounds.

"I'll have to admit, at first I did use her. That was until I actually fell for her and she ended up giving me a son of my own." He shifted his gaze at the evil presence.

"Next question, were you and Seokjin's father friends?" The man rolled his eyes.

He never responded and Lucid's patience was wearing thin.

"Go to hell." The man's words made Lucid laugh. "Can't you see?" He paused to take his knife out. "You're already in hell." As he bend over to clean the blood off the knife with Jungseo's pants, he felt saliva drip down his hair.

He forced open the man's mouth and sliced the middle of his tongue causing the man to bolt up from the pain.

"I know you did the same thing to my master. You really like to spit on people, don't you? Try doing it now with two tongues you deceased snake."

He slowly walked away to give the man space, and so that his shoes wouldn't get stained with his bloody drool.

"He was my best friend. But his parents were rich and I wasn't, I envied him for his perfect life. That motherfucker had thousands of girls crushing on him, he had everything. Meanwhile, I was broke and no one, not even ONE person liked me. I had to get my revenge somehow. You have no idea how damn happy I felt once I got the first glimpse of his body in that casket." Lucid stayed silent.

"Sure, we were friends. But did he remember me when he got rich? No! He forgot about me and completely ignored me. If I could resuscitate his ass, I would do it just to watch him die a million more times." He punched the chair.

"He's nothing but a rich bitch like his wife and kids. They're all rich bastards who don't have a heart!"

"That's where you're wrong," Lucid broke the silence. "When was Seokjin's family ever mean to you? They all tried helping you and you broke them apart. They used to be a happy family until you ruined their lives. Seokjin's mother got depression from the guilt she felt in watching her husband die. Seokjin's brother left the house and started doing drugs, and Seokjin? His life has been nothing but hell! Ever since he lost his hero, he's gotten beaten, yelled at, raped, blamed, and to top it all off, LIED TO because of you."

The man just laughed. It made him feel so happy to know he reached his goal in destroying the Kim Family.

"My oh my, am I ever so happy to hear that they all got what they deserved. That's karma for you. While you're in here, who's to say that one of my boys aren't taking Namjoon from Seokjin as well." That was the last straw.

Lucid didn't plan on killing the man, he just wanted him to feel the same pain he caused Seokjin's family. Unfortunately, Lucid can't be reasonable with unteachable people. And his patience finally wore out once Jungseo started talking about Seokjin's anpanman.

Killing him simply wasn't enough compared to what him and his son did to Seokjin and his family. He lowered his head leaving the man confused.

His shoes were sticky so it was hard for him to move easily, yet he somehow managed to reach his destination.

"One... Two..." Jungseo was terrified as he heard the sounds of a safe slowly being unlocked.

"There we go." He was expecting a gun, but Lucid brought out something more deadly than any gun. Something that would kill him slowly, which is what the dark presence desired to do to him ever since he saw his face.