2

"I can't believe he kicked you out. The nerve of that guy!" Jimin exclaimed while Jin just stared at his dorm in confusion.

"All I did was try to be his friend... Then made a few puns about his Muse album, but it's not my fault I'm so damn funny." He rolled his eyes.

"Ah, jeez. Where can I get confidence like yours?" The short, light brown haired boy asked, laughing.

"Haha. Oh Jimin, thank you, by the way." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the older boy.

"For what?"

"For letting me stay at your dorm when that red-haired devil kicked me out of his." Jin replied.

"Red-haired devil, you say? Wow, you hate him already?" He turned his head to be greeted by a tall young man with a big and bright smile, almost as bright as his own.

"You scared me!! But... Yes. He's really mean to me. What did I do to him?" Jin pouted.

"Oops, sorry about scaring you. I'm Jung Hoseok, by the way. But you can call me Hobi." Hoseok smiled. Jin smiled back and gave him a friendly hug.

"Nice to meet you, I'm K-"

"Kim Seokjin? Yeah, I know you. The whole school is talking about you. They even gave you a nickname." Jin's eyes widened in surprised.

"Really? What are they calling me?" He shyly asked.

"They're calling you Nerdy Cutie and The New Cute Guy." Hoseok's words made Jin blush madly in embarrassment, but he felt good to know that he was admired by people.

"Wow. Okay, that gives me a little more hope for staying here."

"Haha, my stage name is J-Hope. Every time I hear the word 'Hope' I can't help but think of my own stage name." The younger grinned making the older guy feel curious.

"Stage Name? Are you a singer?" Jin asked with excitement.

"Absolutely! Well- no. Not yet, at least. I wanna be a rapper as soon as I graduate so I can follow my dream with my friend Yoongi who also wants to be a rapper... Only thing is that he gets along with that so called 'Red-haired Devil' kid that you talk about. He's the smartest guy in this college and he raps pretty great. But he's very hard-headed." The younger pouted.

"I see. Well, I'm pretty sure he'll eventually open up. No one can be that grumpy forever, you know." Hoseok nodded and kept talking with Jin. Jin ended up getting along with him a lot and they became best friends.

Jin decided to explore around and went for a walk.

He saw all kinds of people and occasionally heard girls squeal his name and greet him. He felt right at home.

"I love it here! Ah, it's so peaceful. Well, except for the noise everyone is making around, but I still love it so who cares?" Jin realized he was talking to himself when he heard a voice behind him.

"Are you talking to yourself?" He turned around and dropped his bag once he saw Namjoon standing right in front of him.

"Yeah. I guess I am. Anyways, why are you even talking to me?" Jin turned red. It wasn't like him to get angry. At least not on purpose. He felt weird.

"It's better than talking to your own self. Don't you think?" The younger sassed back, rolling his eyes.

"But if you prefer to be alone then I'll be on my way." He smiled.

"No, wait!" The older shouts, making people look at him.

"What? Need help with anything, kid?" Being called "kid" was annoying Jin, but he just shook the thought away.

"Where is the coffee shop?" Namjoon facepalmed himself.

"You mean the cafeteria?" Jin nodded feeling worse than before. He was trying too hard to fit in but he just couldn't seem to get past this guy. He was too tough.

"Yes. That. Where's that thing located at?" The red-haired male began walking forward, signalling Jin to follow behind.

~~~

"Here we are. It's nice, isn't it?" Namjoon asked while Jin's eyes got lost all around.

"IT'S SO BIG!!" He shouted in the middle of the cafeteria, making everyone laugh.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" The people started laughing even more while staring at three boys.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. I like your sense of humor." Jin shook his hand and began talking with him. Namjoon was about to walk away when Jin grabbed his arm.

"What?!" Jin jumped up in fear.

"I..." He became quiet and began blinking rapidly.

"Shit. He looks like he's about to cry. It's not my fault, he startled me after all." Namjoon thought while apologizing to Jin for yelling at him.

"I just wanted to thank you, Kim Namjoon." The younger was skeptical but finally spoke.

"No problem... Hey, so do you still want to be roommates or what?"

"What?" Jin asked, still dazed at what he just asked him.

"Do you want to be roommates?" Namjoon asked once more.

"I'm still not fully understanding, I thought you hated me." He rolled his eyes at Jin.

"Let me ask it in a more simple way," he cleared his throat as Taehyung and Jin stared at him "do you wanna dump your shit in my dorm and sleep with me? In separate beds, of course because you sleep in my bed and I'll kick you off so hard, you'll lose a lung or your liver." Jin started laughing so much, he dropped his bag on the floor along with his body.

Everyone stopped staring at this point and Taehyung left leaving both of them alone.

"I'll take that as a yes." He sighed.

"You're so FUNNY! And, yes. Thanks." Jin playfully punched his arm and dragged him to the cafeteria. He stopped him and walked away.

"Aren't you going to..." The older barely finished his sentence as the younger cut in.

"To what? To socialize with you? Never. I rather spend my time in the library reading books or listening to music. Bye." He left Jin alone in the cafeteria, dumbfounded. He noticed someone sit down next to him as soon as he left, so he figured Jin would be better off with that person.

"I'll never be friends with that nerd."