41

"Seogdae, I- I can't. Believe it or not, I actually like it here." Jin smiled.

"Ah, I get it. It's because of that boy, isn't it? Don't worry, I won't take you away from him."

"Well... Yes. It's because of that boy. He's such a mystery. A mystery that I get to solve every day I wake up to him. He's like a new achievement in a game; the more I talk to him, the more achievements I unlock. And, Seogdae, I'm so close to unlocking the full mysteries about this red haired man, that I won't rest until I finally get to- ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" Seogdae had fallen asleep, but was so startled by Jin's voice, he honked his horn.

"ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! GOT IT!" Jin sighed.

"But, do you understand what I'm trying to say? I don't want to leave this place knowing I'll never solve this mystery... I want to keep flying with my Anpanman, not leave him behind and lose my super powers- WAKE THE HELL UP!"

"KIM SEOGDAE, REPORTING FOR- Oh oh, sorry." Seogdae snorted.

"I should go back. I'm sorry, big brother. But, I have to study for sch- oh wait, tomorrow its Saturday... FUCK YEAH!" Jin realized he swore in front of the older boy and apologized.

"Nah don't bother, I swear ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING TIME!" They laugh and Jin hugs him goodbye.

~~~

When Jin gets back to the dorm room, he finds the younger in the shower and noticed his suitcase was packed with messy clothes and shoes everywhere.

"Namjoon-ah, what's with the suitcase?? YAHHH, WHY DID YOU MESS UP MY CLOTHES?... Namjoon?.... Namjoon?" Jin heard cries coming from the shower. The lights were off, but the water was running.

"Go." Namjoon's voice sounded deep, almost evil.

"Namjoon, what's going on? Why did you do that to my clothes?? Why are you in here in the dark? Are you okay?" Jin's questions made Namjoon shiver.

"Okay?" The younger started laughing. "How can I be okay when you're leaving me? Fuck you for making me have emotions." The boy became explosive.

"FUCK YOU!" He repeated, alarming Jin.

The older boy stumbled back as Namjoon's cries got harder. He's never heard him cry this way before.

"What are you t-t-talking about!? I'm not leaving anywhere!" Namjoon's wet body collapsed on the floor, crying. He didn't want to listen to Jin's words.

"Namjoon. Namjoon look at me." Jin held his face, but Namjoon swatted it away, immediately.

"Go... I'm sorry for keeping you with me for so long. I'm no good for you." He turned away and put his bathrobe on.

"Joonie, I'm not leaving you. Where did you get that idea from?"

"Your brother. That's where. I was eavesdropping on your conversation when I heard him say he wanted you to move in with him." He said, making Jin's eyes water.

"Well for your information, I declined his offer." Namjoon's head suddenly shot up at Jin, staring at him.

"S... So you're not leaving me?" The younger sniffles, wiping his watery eyes.

"A sidekick is nothing without his hero, I would never leave you, Joonie." He opened his arms and Namjoon dragged the older boy's body on top of his, wrapping his entire body against his. He wanted to feel his warmth, he was tired of feeling the coldness of the world. He needed someone to warm up his frozen heart.

"Next time you or someone mentions anything about you leaving, I swear, I'll tie you to me until your body molds into mine." He laughed. Jin smiled then started looking at his bed.

"So, now that that's all settled, GET YOUR ASS TO FIXING BACK MY LUGGAGE. Look at the mess you made!"

"I'll rearrange things just the way they were, as long as you stay with me. Deal?" He smiled.

"Deal."

~later that night~

Namjoon woke up to Jin's whimpers and moans.

He thought he was just dreaming, so he went back to sleep.

Fifteen minutes later, the whining got worse. This time, Jin was tossing and turning in the bed. He ended up curling himself in a little ball and flinching back and forth.

"What could he be dreaming?"