10

"Damn, he looks terrible."

"Did he drink liquor or Windex? Because his face looks so pale, it's practically blue!" 

"Not so handsome now. Are you, mr. Nerdy Guy? HAHAHA!" Jin walked faster past every annoying person commenting something about his tired appearance. He hated it.

"Jin, don't listen to them. They're all a bunch of losers." Jimin pats Jin's shoulder, trying to make him feel better.

"It's my fault. I should have never trusted Hoseok again." Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, then looked at Jin.

"Again? So you two met before?" Jin mentally facepalmed himself but in the end he told them everything.

"Yes. We dated for about five years maybe, but then he decided to end it all just to hang out with his friends. Shut up, shut up. He's coming this way." Everyone acted as if nothing happened as the bright boy walked up to their table and moved Jimin closer to Jungkook just so he could sit next to Jin.

"Good morning, beautiful man." Hoseok joked, playing with Jin's hair.

"DON'T touch my hair. I'm already having a bad day because of you." Jin shouted, but the boy just laughed since Jin's voice when he rages sounded funny to him.

He kept on bugging him by pinching his cheeks.

"Ooooh, who's a cute baby? Who's a cute baby? YOU ARE! YES, YOU ARE!!"

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!" Jin shouts, slamming his head on the table.

"But I can be your daddy." The older boy turned red and began shaking from how angry and embarrassed he was as Hoseok kept on whispering cute things in his ear.

He had enough.

"I'm out!" He got up from his chair so fast, it fell back and made a noise loud enough to attract the attention of other people around him.

"Come on, baby boy, you know I was just joking around." Hoseok chuckled.

Jin grabbed his bag and bumped into Namjoon. He was so angry that he pushed him.

"Get out of my way!!" Namjoon stumbled back in shock but grabbed Jin's wrists and pinned him to a locker.

"Woah woah woah, hold on a second. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, huh?"

"Shit..."

Jin froze once Namjoon slammed his hand on the locker to intimidate him even more.

"Look, I'll pack my stuff up and leave if that's what you want. But just- Hoseok...!" Jin gasped in surprise when he noticed Hoseok was running his way.

"I have to go now. Goodbye!" Just as he was about to leave, four other tough looking guys surrounded Jin and wouldn't let him leave. Hoseok included.

"Remember us?" Jin sank to the bottom of the floor and escaped all of them, leaving Namjoon dumbfounded once again.

"I wasn't gonna hurt him. I just wanted to scare him off to teach him a lesson... But why do I feel bad now?" Namjoon kept getting congratulated by the rest of the bullies including Jaebeom, Jiho, Minho and Hoseok for scaring Jin, but he felt terrible on the inside.

"What the fuck did I just do? Why do I even feel sorry for him? What has gotten into me?"
Namjoon followed Jin and found him crying in his dorm room while angrily shoving his clothes and things back into his luggage.

"Listen, you pissed me off a lot and that's why I got physical with you-"

"Save it," The older replied with a heartless tone of voice. "I'll never bother you again, mr. Bad Boy." He finished his sentence with a sarcastic tone and a barely audible sob.

"Jin, don't be this way." The younger stepped back when he felt Jin lift up with shoulders.

"Which 'way' do you expect me to be when you and your so called 'friends' treat me like shit?" Namjoon felt worse than before when Jin suddenly threw his luggage against the wall. All the clothes went flying and he found his hands wrapped around the older boy's waist and head.

"F-fuck you for making me f-f-feel this way." The older sobbed.

"Jin I'm so sorry, I've been such a dick to you lately. Please don't go." Namjoon's words were making Jin feel good and bad at the same time. His head was fogged and full of confusion.

"You don't care. He doesn't care. No one cares. I'm so dramatic, I have the power to leave this college but I won't. You know why? Because I worked my ass off day and night and worked extremely hard. No one, especially you, won't ruin this opportunity for me." Jin pushed him back, but the younger held on tight and started to shake.

The tighter he held Jin, the more intimidated he felt.

"Why is he doing this to me?" Jin felt drops hit his head and wet his hair.

"...Namjoon?"