66

Jin's POV:

I stare into the man's eyes as Namjoon turns around.

Is he leaving me alone with him!?

... I guess he is judging by the loud echo the door made.

His breathing is getting heavier, I know he's going to wake up soon.

"Do you know why you were brought here?" I ask. He groaned in response as I lowered the light. I can do this... I can do this.

"I should be asking you the same thing. I mean, you were kidnapped after all... Or were you?" His eyes traced my entire face.

"I asked you first. Now answer me."

"Yes. I know why you brought me here." A faded laugh escaped his mouth while I began to ask the real questions.

"First off, I'm going to ask you a series of intense questions. And I expect you to answer all of them honestly, since you have no choice. When I get to the last question, if you lie to me... I won't hesitate in mutilating your body bit by bit until you parish." Just like he did to my father.

"Very well then, begin."

~~~

"Question one: When did you and my mother start dating each other?"

"Eight years ago." Before I started kindergarten... She was already with him for one year.

"Question two: Where you ever friends with my father in the first place?" As I ask the second question, I feel his voice gets deeper.

"Yes. Him and I were childhood friends... Until I fell in love with his wife, of course." Bastard.

"Question three: why did you keep me in your home for so long?"

"Because I was being polite." His creepy smile made me know he was lying.

"Question four... How long have you and my mother been against my father?" I felt almost out of air.

"Ever since the moment she joined my gang." I reposition myself and stand up, flashing the light against his face.

He flinched away and squinted his eyes.

"And the last question... Am I related to Jung Hoseok?"

My heart raced with the anticipation of knowing the truth.

"Do you remember the day I told you that Hoseok's mother died when she gave birth to him?" I nod.

"Well," he coughed. "I wasn't being completely honest with you." I don't like where this is going...

"What do you mean? What more do you know?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hoseok's mother never died. In fact, you know her very well because... She IS your mother."

I was afraid my thoughts would come to life.

"I guess you should show your father some respect and untie him, now."

"I guess I should, but I won't. You're not my father. No one will ever replace him." I'm starting to feel the anger flow through my blood.

I feel dumbfounded. I'm so confused.

I slept with my own brother...

I dated him for years.

"While you contemplate the fact that you two are related, I'm going to wait here patiently for Hoseok to pick up the phone. Farewell, my son." I'm not your son. My father is the only father I had, the only father I have... And the only father I need.

I start blinking rapidly.

~flashback~

"Hey, Jin? Will you be the Ho to my Seok and complete me?"

"That was corny, and oddly accurate. But... YES!"

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!! You're the best boyfriend ever, Hoseok!"

"You'll always be my number one, Jin. You'll always be mine, baby boy."

"I'll never leave you. Never ever."

"You better not."

~~~

"It's your brother, he wants to say hello." I tilt my head up slowly and take the phone.

"Hey, baby. I miss you... That's why I'll be there soon with my real gang members. See you soon. Kiss kiss." Kiss kiss my ass.

I shout angrily and flip the table so high, all of the papers on it scatter on the floor. I reached my breaking point once again.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE THE MOMENT YOU STARTED DATING MY MOTHER! YOU-" I clench my fist and feel my vains pop on the side of my neck. My head hurts from how red my cheeks are. I'm beyond pissed off.

I grab him by the neck and start to squeeze him tightly.

"You wouldn't... Dare to kill your own... Father." His breathing slowed down. But I wasn't going to let him die that easily. Choking him to death would be too easy.

I need to make him feel all of the pain I felt.

The pain my father felt as he fell to the rough concrete and broke all of his bones.

The pain his son put me through when he raped me.

This bastard will pay for it all.

~~~

I storm out of the room and immediately, five men surround me with guns.

"What is it, Sparrow? What happened?" A silver haired male asks me. I completely ignore him.

"Jin. Hey, look at me." Namjoon... I was so angry that I didn't even realize I had pushed him aside and grabbed his bag filled with weapons.

"Stop! Give him space." Instead of getting mad, he told the men to get out of my way.

I can't think straight anymore. I can't think at all.

I have a crowbar in my left hand, and a lighter in my right.

"It's about to go down."

(Update: I hope this chapter saves. It keeps on going back to the start which just read "Uh ohh...", it has me kind of concerned)