28

~The next day~

Jin woke up to Namjoon's loud music.

"Don't tell no lie, you can't deny. That beast inside." The younger was in the bathroom fixing up his hair and Jin started singing.

"BABY I'M PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT!"

"Shit!!" The boy was about to grab the older by the throat when he smirked as he saw him lean over the toilet with an uncomfortable face.

Jin held onto the toilet as while Namjoon turned off his music.

He began throwing up.

"Here. You sound like you need it." The older thanked the red haired male for handing him a cup of water and pepto-bismol medicine to cure his hangover and upset stomach.

They both started cleaning up individually in their dorm and Namjoon kept looking at Jin with a suspicious look on his face.

"What... Do I have something, besides beauty, on my face?" The older asked with sass.

"Damn. Give me some of that confidence." Jin chuckles at the younger's words.

"... And while you're at it, give me some credits." He grinned.

"For what?" Jin asked, dumbfounded.

"Oh it's nothing, really. I like your hair, by the way." Still confused, Jin decided to go to the bathroom to see what Namjoon was talking about. He fell on the floor and had a mental breakdown once he realized his hair was no longer his normal shade of dark brown.

"I have to admit it, nerdy kid, your hair looks pretty cool." Namjoon rolled his eyes, laughing his ass off.

"Oh... No. No! No! This isn't real." The older boy replied in disbelief.

"Yo, what are you doing?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows at Jin as he covered himself from head to toe with the bedsheets.

"I'm going to sleep! Because I'm still drunk a-and it's STILL nighttime. And I still haven't COMPLETELY FUCKED UP MY HAIR! Yeah. That's it. Good job, Jinnie. Good Job!" Jin spoke in third person as Namjoon ripped the covers off him.

"Get real, man. Your hair is as red as mine... Maybe even darker since your original color was brown when I dyed it. Anyways, see you at lunchtime because with that hangover your ass has, I doubt that you'll make it on time to class." The younger left the room and Jin ran to the bathroom.

"This isn't real. I did not just do this to my hair. My parents would kill me! The whole class is gonna stare at me!

There goes your perfect attendance.

Your reputation of a 'good boy'

No more 'mr. Perfect.'

No more silent nerdy guy.

No more dream." The boy stayed in the bathroom, staring at his unbelievable reflection.

"Is this actually me?" At first he judged himself, then he slowly switched the judgement for a compliment.

"Damn, I don't look... THAT bad." He grabbed Namjoon's flat iron and grabbed a single strand of his hair.

"This is pretty easy. And my hair looks straighter than me!... Well, anything is straighter than me, to be honest." He laughed at his own joke and strand by strand, he completely straighter his hair.

"Jin, are you alright? I'm sorry to be invasive, but I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Jin heard Jimin's voice and immediately opened the door, revealing his halfway straightened hair.

"JIN!?" Jimin began to fanboy over the boy's new hairstyle and began helping him out.

"Hey, why are you changing your whole life without music?" Jungkook asked, barging through with Yoongi.

"What are you two doing here?!" Jin shouts with excitement.

"Well, I heard Jimin scream and I ran to make sure he wasn't hurt or anything." Yoongi shamelessly admitted with a smile.

"And I ran BEHIND him to see if someone was hurt. I need more drama in my life."

"Kookie!" Jin shouts.

"Jeez, sorry. It's not my fault I finish a while K-Drama in one night! I have not life!!" The boys laugh and state at Jin, quietly.

"What... Why are you there staring at me like that?" Jin nervously shook as the boy's smiles got wider.

"Jungkook, you do his hair. Yoongi, you find something for him to wear. And I'll be in charge of his face. LET'S GO!"

"What's happening? Am I really going to let three weird guys mess around with my style? My personality? My entire life?! Eh, might as well go for it."

~time skip~

"I'm screwed."