78

Jin's POV:

I run around the hallways and find Hoseok was flirting with me, just like he used to do.

I see Namjoon... I'll try talking to him.

"Na-"

"Heyyyy, we have something in common!" I stop running once I see my body next to his.

This already happened. This was the day of our fight.

"Whatever."

I'll wake up soon. I know I will.

"Fine! Bye, then!" That's not what I said to him that day...

~~~

I run after my own self to see what I did afterwards. Maybe I changed something after all.

Why am I knocking on the principal's office?

"Please, I'm begging of you, sir. I don't feel comfortable around my roommate at all. Pleaseeee, please let me switch roommates!" He's nodding his head. Is he actually going to let me switch dorms?!

"YES! OH, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

~afterwards~

I'm roommates with Minho!? But-

"Shh, this is my world now, Seokjin." Lucid? What's going on?

"It's all part of your wish." I'm friends with Minho?

"I won't treat you bad, don't worry. I'll keep you safe from those jerks." How sweet of him.

WAIT, is he leaning in? Why am I letting him!? I belong to Namjoon, not Minho!

Not anymore. You're in Lucid's World now. I'm in control of his the story starts and how it ENDS.