23

Namjoon was outside of the party, impatiently waiting for Jin at the entrance, when he choked on his drink.

Jin's sudden appearance left the younger in shock and nearly made him spill his drink on the floor.

"SEOKJIN!?" Namjoon got closer and startled Jin, making him shield his body from him.

"W-what?" The older boy moved back a little bit, then got closer.

"You look so different. Huh, not so nerdy after all, I can see." Jin looked at himself and gave the younger a confused look.

"What's so different? I'm still the same 'nerd', right?"

"Nerd? Who's a nerd? Not you!" His nervous laugh made Jin become suspicious.

"I'm a nerd. It's what you've been calling me from day one, right?" The younger felt embarrassed as Jin smirked and walked away, letting Namjoon stare at his ass.

At first, the other was minding his own business, looking at the exterior of Hoseok's apartment. But his eyes suddenly landed on a cushioned bottom that belonged to none other than Seokjin.

He couldn't help it. His eyes

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He shook the thoughts out of his head and went inside.

Everyone was already staring at Jin, making him the center of attention. Especially Minho, who was still hypnotized by the older boy's transformation.

Jin's POV:

"What's happening? Why is everyone looking at me?" My thoughts were interrupted once
I noticed Hoseok was headed my way. Jisoo was beside him, holding onto his arm.
Jeez, she could swallow him whole and digest him for all I care. As long as she keeps him out of- ... My way.

Too late. He's here.

... Wait... Why is Namjoon holding my arm?

~~~

Jin felt a squeeze in his left arm and noticed Namjoon was standing right next to him, wrapping his arm around his own, holding him back.

"What is he doing? He's never done this before. Strange..." He felt intimidated and released himself from his grip, staring at the younger. He would have asked him why he was acting this way towards him, but he didn't have time to do so, since Hoseok had already approached him, alongside Jisoo.

"JIN?! I almost did notice you! You look so hot!!" Even Jisoo admitted that he looked pretty different.

"You look amazing!!" She smiled, intertwining hands with Hoseok.

"Thanks! You two look so cute together." Jin felt as if his heart broke in half and died a little on the inside.

If he actually meant those words, then why did they hurt him so much?

"Hey, Namjoon. You look like a snack." Jisoo winked at him and Jin's heart began hurting even more.

"Is he actually just going to stand there while his girlfriend compliments a complete stranger?! Dammit, we just met her yesterday!" Namjoon thought, having no choice but to thank Jisoo and compliment her back.

"Thanks, I like your dress." He casually said, unaware of the hell he unleashed within Seokjin by doing so.

"I'm sorry, I'm really hungry right now. I'll be at the bar if you need me. Bye!" Jin excused himself and headed straight to the bar to order a margarita. He knew alcohol affected him a lot after a while, but Hoseok and Jisoo were affecting him way worse so he needed an escape.

"One Margarita, please!" He heard a barstool move as the bartender walked away, but he didn't even mind the person beside him.

"Make that two!" The older turned his head and groaned, staring at Namjoon who had sat right beside him.

"I didn't know you drank alcohol. You are a minor, after all." He rolled his eyes in a dark tone of voice.

"I didn't know you drank alcohol. You ARE still immature, after all." The younger teased, joking around. But Jin didn't take it lightly, whatsoever.

Once the bartender had returned with his Margarita, the older held it, carefully, stepping off of the barstool he was sitting on.

"Thank you." Jin thanked the bartender and left with his drink in hand, leaving Namjoon on his own.

"Jeez, I was just trying to cheer him up. Not that I care. Fuck him! Yeah, screw the nerd!" Namjoon stayed at the bar for twenty more minutes until he began to wonder, "...Maybe he's crying again in the bathroom." He left the bar and went outside to search for Jin.