57

"Alright, if you're going to kidnap me, can I at least know where I'm going?" No response. The older man stayed shut the entire time until he pulled into a driveway.

It was still bright outside, but the sun was almost gone.

"The sunset looks almost as beautiful as me, right?" Seogdae winked.

"Damn, he sounds just like Jin. If only he were him... I wonder if he's okay." The younger just shrugged and the older grabbed onto his arm to started swinging it back and forth.

"I'm just kidding! The only real beauty here is you. You're so damn hot, Namjoon. Didn't you know that? You probably did. I bet you did! I bet you did!" Seogdae teased, grabbing Namjoon's again, even though the younger kept shrugging him off.

"What the fuck, man? First you call me an asshole, then all of a sudden we're best buddies? Nah, fuck you."

"Yes, fuck me. Let's go fuck somewhere." Namjoon's mind thought of Jin, but his heart thought of beating Seogdae up.

"I'm joking! You're such a sensitive baby boy."

"Sure you were joking. Dumbass." Namjoon no longer wanted to be there. He didn't want to be there in the first place, yet Seogdae was his only hope of getting back to his dorm since he didn't know where he was, and he didn't even have a car to get back. He was too far away to walk back, let alone jog in the wind.

"Shit, if I would have known it was going to be this cold, I would have worn a coat. I'm freezing." As they both arrive at a nightclub, different from the one Namjoon took Jin to, they immediately get blinded by the light strobes and deafening music.

Namjoon didn't enjoy the atmosphere, yet something about it made him feel pretty chill. Almost as if he was in the club that Tony and the rest of his friends usually hang out in... But so different.

"I have someone I'd like to introduce you to. Follow me." They headed down a creepy elevator and Namjoon was shocked to see Hoseok standing in front of it once it opened opened.

"What is he doing here? I don't even want to see him in my dreams, you sick bastard." He tensed up and cracked his knuckles.

"Relax, Joon. Relax. I came here to talk to you about business and business only. Trust me." The younger boy adjusted himself in a comfy chair. The smell of whiskey hit him as soon as Hoseok began talking.

"I know you and I aren't the greatest of friends- well, we hate each other, you know. But I would like to simply explain a few things that you're probably confused about. Started with Seokjin." That name made the younger male grip onto his glass and drink the full thing in one sip.

"Thirsty for answers now, are we? He's such a cutie." Seogdae cackled an evil laugh.

"Don't touch me." Namjoon grabbed Seogdae's wrist.

"Jeez, sorry. Somebody's sensitive." The older man said in a mocking voice.

"If you brought me here to talk about something, then I'll listen. But I don't hear you talking, so speed it up. Got it?" The two males laughed loudly.

"I believe that as human beings, we all deserve a little bit of happiness, right?" The younger nods.

"Well, I wanted to make you a small offer just so all of us could be happy. Even Jin." Hoseok hunched his back over the table and got closer. Namjoon stepped back and noticed Seogdae's shoes.

"I get it. Well, I can help you with your luggage. You shouldn't worry about the principal since he is your father after all, so he won't care at all." He got up from the chair, but Seogdae pushed him back down.

"Explain what you just said, but slower. Because I don't speak nerd." Hoseok teased.

"Fine, as you wish. "OH WOW! You're dropping out of college? That's great!" Because that's the only offer you could make me that will make both, Jin and I, really happy. Understood me now, oh wise one?" The younger smirked.

"Not exactly what I had in mind. But let me clear things up for you, okay? I want Jin. Jin belongs to me, in fact, my own father told me to date him when he killed Jin's father-" Namjoon's eyes widened.

Hoseok gasped, pretending to be in shock.

"Oh? I'm so terribly sorry, didn't you know?"

"Know what? What did you do?" His blood boiled once again as Hoseok chuckled.

"Me? Oh I didn't do anything, it was my precious father who had all of the power in his hands. Really, he did. Him and Jin's father used to rival against each other's company and well... You can only guess who won in the end!!" Hoseok pushed his head back, laughing.

"I knew all along. I never loved that tiny little bitch! After my father killed that man, the path was clear for him to take Jin's mother away from him and date him. Unfortunately, that woman developed a serious depression not long after her husband died, so my father decided to wait until a few years passed by. But as soon as we both saw how well grown Jin was, not to mention how much he looked like his mother, and how handsome me looked, our plan changed and we went after him instead. Our entire goal was to figure out a way to make him date me again, just so I could kidnap him, take him to my parent's house, just so we could have a little bit of fun with him." Namjoon was in shock.

"Why do you think I wanted to take him with me in the first place? I wasn't going to take him home to our sweet and caring mother, I was going to drop him off at Hoseok's house so we could use him as our little sex slave. Now I wouldn't fuck my own brother, I would just sit back and watch. But we came here to tell you to join us! That way I could have a little fun with you. Besides, you're definitely gonna get tired of having sex with Jin all of the time. Why don't you come with me? We could all be happy together, cutie." Seogdae and Hoseok stood in front of the younger.

"Kim Seogdae, Jung Hoseok, you two are about to see just how much of Satan I have inside of me."