43

The atmosphere was heavy. The smell of alcoholic beverages filled the air, along with cigarettes and colonge. Jin felt a love and hate relationship towards this mysterious place. Just like the feelings he felt towards Hoseok.

Only difference; he preferred the smell of alcohol from this club than the smell of alcohol Hoseok carried on his shirt every night he would return drunk and hit him.

"Well, if it isn't Satan himself. Where have you been, baby?" A tall man laughs while hugging Namjoon.

"Been in College studying, man. Ha, I missed your tall ass. Oh! Jin, this is one of my best
friends, Tony. He only speaks English, but-"

"I got THISSSSS." Jin pushed Namjoon aside after taking a shot.

"Hi, I'm Jin. Can you speak Korean?" The younger boy facepalmed himself.

"Idiot. Where did he even get that drink from?!" His thoughts faded away as Tony shook his head.

"You don't know, 'Annyeonghaseyo?' Dude?" Jin slurred, confusing the adult man, furthermore.

"No. Nice to meet you, little man. I'm Tony." The taller guy smiled, giving him a friendly hug. Jin smiled back.

"Woah, tell him I said he's really cool!"

"He said you're a really cool guy." Namjoon says, grabbing a drink himself.

"I also like to cook kimchi rice. It's one of my favorite dishes next to beef stew and chicken." Jin understood the food and latched onto the guy.

"I LOVE FOOD TOO! JOONIE, CAN WE KEEP HIM??" Jin begged, strapping his arm around Tony as if he were his overly protective bodyguard.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to bring my leash with me today so this dog is gonna be extra wild- SEOKJIN, THAT'S NOT A CANDY CANE, IT'S A STRIPPING POLE! I have to go. It was nice seeing you again! Bye, Tony!!" He gave Tony a quick hug then sprinted towards the older boy who was pole dancing.

"LOOK AT THIS HUUUUUUUUUUGE CANDY CANE!! I'll take years to lick this dry. Oh well, better get a head start." Just as Jin opened his mouth, the younger snatched his drunk body off of the pole and brought him down from the stage.

"You need to keep your shit together, Jin. This isn't a regular strip club, it's... You have to be fucking kidding me." Namjoon turned around only to see the older boy had disappeared, right in front of his eyes.

"JIN!" He flung his leather jacket over his shoulders and ran outside.

~meanwhile~

Jin was walking around the streets, bumping side to side with every single sign.

"JIN!!" He turned around, only to be stopped by Namjoon.

"What the fuck are you doing?? You were about to get run over by a car!" He shouts, pulling Jin's wonky body back to the club.

"Who the hell are you?? You sound like a hot dude, but act like my abusive ex, Jung Hoesek... Hocock? Hochoke? Hoseek? Whatever his name was, you remind me of that guy... Only you look so HOT! What's your name?" As he fell to the ground, Namjoon grabbed him just on time before he hit his head on the concrete floor.

"I'm Namjoon, your roommate. And, hold on... Did you just call me 'hot'? Shit, you really are drunk." Namjoon started laughing as Jin turned sassy.

"OOOOH, stop holding meeeeee! You're not my body gaurd. This ass can move itself. See?" He started to strut around the streets as if he were on a runway.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't trip, you know your dumbass is really clumsy." He turned back to Namjoon and squated down.

"Oops, you dropped something. Let me get that for you." The older winked while slut dropping once again.

"You better not do that again." Namjoon rolled his eyes. Jin kept squating faster.

"Why? Who or what's gonna stop me? Hmmmmmm?" A loud rip suddenly caused Jin to
tumble back and turn red.

"That. That's what's gonna to stop you." Namjoon started laughing loudly, to a point of where he could almost wheeze, as he noticed Jin had completely ripped his pants.

"H-HOLY SHIT! YOU RIPPED THEM SO FAR! HAHAHA!! I'm so done with you!" Jin's alcoholic effect was wearing off and he started laughing as well.

~five beers later~

"I FEEL THE WIND BENEATH MY LEGS! WEEEE!"

"STAY STILL WHILE I DRAG YOUR DRUNK ASS TO THE- Wait, Is that a koala? I love koalas!" Namjoon tried catching the koala when he hit his face against something hard, and solid.

He was too drunk to realize he was chasing a grey puppy. He tripped over his own legs and ended up falling inside of a pool, where he smashed his body against the rough edges
that were located on the sides of the outdoor pool.

"Shit. We're gonna get our asses kicked out of this college. Jin?..."

"Namjoon, I don't feel so good." Jin held his stomach.

"Me neither. Come on, I'll help you get upstairs, just don't make any noise."

"No promises..."

~~~~~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♠ AUTHOR TIME ♠
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You can only imagine how much I laughed while writing this chapter.

what do you think will happen once these two get upstairs? lol. No.

Bye, everyone!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

✖Author Out✖