4

~ The next day ~

Jin arrived at his classroom pretty early. He had spare time when he woke up so he fixed a few things around the dorm room and left things nice and tidy.

"Jin-hyung, ever here." He noticed a sweet boy waving at him.

"Good morning, Kookie." Jin greets Jungkook with a soft smile as class began.

"Namjoon's most likely still sleeping. He looks so adorable when he's asleep." Jin began to daydream about Namjoon until he heard the teacher call their names.

"Min Yoongi?"

"Present!"

"Jung Hoseok?"

"Here!"

"Park Jimin?"

"Here!"

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Past!" The students laughed and even the teacher let out a small giggle.

"Good... Um, Jeon Jungkook?"

"Present!"

"Excellent timing. Kim Seokjin?"

"FUTUREEEEE!" No doubt about it, Jin was definitely going to be the class clown.

"Alright, class, settle down... Kim Namjoon?" The teacher called out his name but he didn't answer, until the door opened revealing a tall young man with ruffled red hair.

"Here. I'm sorry I'm late again, I couldn't get up on time." The teacher let it go and just told him to take a seat so they could begin the class.

~afterwards~

"And then he yelled "FUTURE" then literally everyone lost it. He's so funny!" Namjoon couldn't help but overhear the girls talk about Jin and felt annoyed.

"Looks like EVERYONE loves you. Congratulations, Jin." He smiled shortly before it wore off.

"Namjoon, are you okay? You seem a little bit spaced out today." Namjoon realized he hasn't said anything to Jin. He just imagined it. He was somewhat glad he hadn't said anything, he shouldn't be jealous about Jin because of his popularity.

"Perfectly fine. Hey, Jin." He froze once Jin turned around.

"Yeah?"

"You were pretty funny today," Namjoon spoke. "but don't let that go to your head. I'm still unsure about you." he added.

It might sound harsh to other people, but Jin took it as a compliment.

"Thanks, Namjoon. By the way, have this." Jin took out his bag and handed Namjoon a cup of warm coffee and a croissant.

"It'll help energize you because I'm pretty much sure you didn't even have enough time to eat anything before coming here."

"What makes you say that?" Namjoon asked, stuffing himself with the croissant Jin for him.

"Because I heard your stomach growling throughout the entire class." The younger nearly choked on his coffee and began laughing.

"Whatever, man. Hey, thanks for this. I really did need the energy." Jin nodded as they continued walking around.

"Wanna accompany me to the most boring place humans hate going to?" He asked, surprising Jin.

"He's inviting me somewhere already? I just gave the man coffee and bread!"

"Jin. Hello? Earth to Jin?" Namjoon waved his hands in front of Jin's face, breaking him out of his trance.

"Yeah, where are we headed to?" The older asks as he throws away his empty coffee cup.

"The library."

"YAY! I LOVE READING!!" Namjoon covered his ears, annoyed with Jin's screams.

"Okay, you need to work on learning to shut the fuck up. No offense." The older apologized as Namjoon just rolled his eyes again.

"He's so damn loud."

"He's so damn cute."