7

"Okay, now all I need is-"

"Psst, Hyung is it okay if we go in?" Jin snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He shouted with curiosity.

"It's Jungkook and Jimin-ssi!" Jin sighed in relief when he realized his friends were entering the dorm.

"Well boys, what do you think of my outfit?"

"Is your hair blonde?" The youngest asked.

"No, it's probably just the lighting in here. ... But come on, come on! Give me your honest opinions!" The older jumps in excitement while slapping Jimin's sleeves.

"Umm, well your style is pretty... Interesting. Jin." Jimin shyly smiled.

"HE MEANS TO SAY IT SUCKS!" Jin yelped out in surprise when he heard Taehyung laughing.

"Does it really look bad, Taehyung?" He asked as the slim boy walked up to him and started playing with his hair.

"Hey, stop it! My hair is fine just the way it is." The older boy pouted.

"Look, Hyung. If there's one thing I know about Tae, is that his style is the best when it comes to outfits. So, I suggest you let him pick out an outfit for you." Jungkook smiled. Jin was unsure about letting a younger boy choose his style.

His style was his life; if he changes his style, then he'll change the way he looks and he didn't feel like doing such drastic changes to himself.

"My life. My style. No one will ever convince me to change that. Not even the teacher!" The younger teens whined as they watched Jin make his way out of the dorm.

At least they tried.

~~~

"YO, JIN!" Jin's eardrums were blowing up with the loud music, yet he still managed to hear a voice shout his name.

"So, this is what a college party is like, huh?" The atmosphere was heavy. Teens were secretly drinking vodka and beer, plus other types of foreign drinks.

The music was loud and possibly something Jin would never add to his playlist.

This party was the complete opposite of Jin's easy-going life, but it wasn't a bad idea to try something new for once.

"Hi, guys!" Jin shouted back, waving at Hoseok and Namjoon who had beverages in their hands.

"Well, what are you waiting for? GRAB A DRINK, BRO!" Hoseok chuckled, handling Jin a  mysterious drink inside of a red cup. Jin doesn't drink alcohol, so he politely declined.

"No, thank you. I'll stick to soda or water." Hoseok shrugged and walked over to the bar to get him a cup of water.

"So, do you like it here?" Namjoon tried speaking to the older boy, but he couldn't hear him.

"What?!"

"Do you like it here!!" He shouts, with a bit more volume in his voice. Yet Jin completely misunderstood him.

"I DON'T DRINK BEER!" Namjoon turned his head and began to greet the rest of his friends, leaving Jin alone.

"I guess I should probably go sit somewhere to wait for Hoseok." Jin sat down on a comfy looking bright red couch, waiting for the younger guy to return.

He noticed how everyone seemed to fit in, then saw a swarm of girls running towards him until they ended up surrounding the whole living room.

"HEY CUTIE!"

"YOUR HAIR IS SO SOFT!"

"OH MY GOD, HIS SKIN IS PERFECT!"

"TAKE THOSE GLASSES OFF SO WE COULD SEE THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES!" Jin was laughing on the outside, but he felt anxious on the inside.

"Ladies ladies, give this handsome young man his space and go greet the rest of the guys.
Okay?"

"Thank God for Hoseok. They would have eaten me alive." Jin sighs in relief when the girls spread around in search of Namjoon and the rest of the guys around the party.

Jin thanked the younger as he handed him his drink of water.

"Damn, you have beautiful teeth." Hoseok mumbled.

"WHAT?" Jin suddenly shouts, getting closer to him. The DJ decided to turn up the volume and the place was getting packed.

"YOU HAVE NICE TEETH!!"

"I DON'T WANT ICED TEA, I HAVE WATER!" Hoseok began laughing as Jin stared at him in confusion.

His mood changed when he realized Hoseok had given him vodka instead of water.

He got up and started to dance when everyone was on the dance floor.

Jin saw Jimin walked up to him. He had no one to dance with, so he kept trying to ask him to dance with him, but he couldn't hear a single word.

"LET'S TAKE THIS CHANCE TO DANCE!" Jimin shouts, giggling.

"CHANGE MY PANTS? SHIT, DID I SIT ON SOMETHING?!" Jin shouts back.

"WHAT?"

"WHAT?" They kept shouting nonsense at each other until they finally started dancing like crazy.

The room started spinning and Jin became dizzy. His head started booming, his heart started racing, so he stopped dancing and ran to find a restroom.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Namjoon questioned. The older completely ignored him and ran away to find the nearest bathroom.

"UMM... I PUT A LITTLE VODKA IN HIS DRINK. I JUST WANTED HIM TO PARTY, YOU KNOW?" Hoseok laughed.

"Ugh, this bitch drank. He'll be fine." Namjoon thought. He nodded at Hoseok and continued to feel the vibe of the party.

~five hours later~

"Damn, my feet hurt from standing so much." Namjoon said, pulling out a cigarette to smoke with his friends.

"Are you Kim Namjoon?" The younger hid his cigarette in case it was an adult. He didn't want his reputation ruined more than it already was.

"Oh, sup man?" He smiled once he saw his friend Jaebeom was standing behind the door.

"Haha I got you, didn't I?"

"You made me put out my cigarette, dumbass. But yeah, you did." They stood on the rail looking outside.

"Knew it. Hey man, you know that new kid named Jin?" The older asked, grabbing a cigarette from Namjoon's pocket.

"Somewhat. What's that loser up to?"

"Not much, but I heard he's been hunched over the toilet for over three hours. He looks pretty bad. I kinda feel bad for him." Namjoon facepalmed himself.

"Hoseok, why did you give him that drink. Damn." He patted Jaebeom's shoulder.

"See you around, man." The older man turned around but Namjoon was gone by the time he was about to question him.

He entered the restroom and heard Jimin's voice in one of the stalls. He pressed his ear against the door and stepped back so his feet wouldn't show.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something, but please don't tell anyone."

Namjoon stepped closer.

"This should be interesting..."