62

Jin woke up in a mysterious, expensive looking room. His throat was dry from screaming so much. His cheeks were stained with tears. He was wearing a white bathrobe, his hair was back to his old color, and he felt exhausted.

"Where am I?" No response. He soon realized he was alone in the room.

He slowly got up and started to look around, he definitely liked what he was seeing.

"why am I here? Why does my arm hurt so much?" A stinging sensation made the boy flinch, but his pain was soon forgotten once he exposed his sleeve

A small tattoo of a mask appeared on it. Still red and sensitive, he decided to leave it alone.

~flashback~

"AH! HEY, STOP IT!! OW! WHAT'S THAT SOUND?!"

~~~

The buzzing noises of the tattoo needle brought back memories to Jin's mind. All of the hands that were on him, holding him down in order to do it on him. The dim lights masking him squint, everything was coming back to him.

He untied the knot on his robe and noticed his cast was still in place. He felt a small amount of pain from the men that handled him so roughly while tattooing him, but that was the least of his worries at the moment: right now, he had to focus on getting answers from Namjoon.

The heavy smell of alcohol and loud music hit him as soon as he stepped out of the room he was in. Along with a mixed scent of different colognes.

"Glad to see you're finally up, are you alright?" He screamed on the inside once he noticed a tall figure behind him. It was Tony.

As soon as he noticed it was him, he sighed and responded.

"Yes." Tony tilted his head, signalling the older boy to follow him.

"Does he want me to follow him somewhere?" He gathered up all of his bravery and followed the tall man to a dark hallway.

He wasn't a fan of dark hallways, mainly because every time he would go down one it would be to either hide from bullies or from Hoseok.

Where could this dark hallway lead him to?

"He's up, boss." Tony's faded giggle made Jin tense up.

There was a man sitting in a black chair, he spun around and smiled.

"Welcome to the gang, 'Sparrow'."

"Namjoon..."