22

"Alright, so I'm going to need you to hold this straight iron and this spray bottle. Now hold it tightly, I barely trust my clumsy self with these things and I don't plan on trusting you any more than I trust myself... Well, just hold it tight." As the younger turned around for a split second, he heard a scream and nearly broke the mirror cabinet door.

"I SAID HOLD IT LIKE THIS!" He raged while turning the iron right side up. Jin was holding it upside down and kept burning his hands.

"IT BURNS! OW!"

"And I thought dumb nerds didn't exist. This guy is just straight up stupid." Namjoon sighed and noticed Jin was about to sneeze while holding a can of red hair spray in his left hand.

"You dumb- no, no, not on the black carpet! Don't you fucking dare do it there!" Jin turned too fast, but sneezed anyways and covered Namjoon's shirt with the product, further pissing off the younger.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Namjoon grabbed a fist full of his hair and started ironing it with anger.

"Stop pulling it!" The older whined, grabbing his head.

"Stop pulling it! YAH! That hurts!!"

"Good." Jin became frustrated by the younger's careless ways.

"Stop pulling it!" He shouted one last time. This time he managed to get a reaction from the red haired male.

"I have to pull it or else It'll never be straight!"

"IT ISN'T STRAIGHT!"

~afterwards~

"There! I quit!! You're such a brat." Namjoon placed his straight iron aside and pushed the door open with full force. When the door flung open, he felt that it hit something hard on the way out.

It was Taehyung and Jungkook's heads. They were spying on him and the older male the whole time.

"NAMJOON! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!! I NEED YOU!" The rest of the boys entered the bathroom and saw the older boy raging, staring at himself in the mirror with his shaggy looking hair.

"Jin!! Hey it'll be alright, no need to cry." Jimin pat Jin's head while giving him a hug, comforting him enough to gain back his confidence.

"Yeah, screw the Red Demon! We'll fix you up even better than before!" Jungkook shouted, hearing another loud bang from outside. It was Namjoon, who had heard what he had said about him.

"At least I have a chance at getting screwed, you lonely virgin!!" Just as Namjoon sank to the bottom of the floor, laughing, he heard a louder bang on the door that nearly made his spine break in half.

"WHO WOULD I EVER WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU? LET ALONE, FUCK IN AND OUT OF YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOURSELF!" Namjoon was left in shock for a few seconds.

"Calm down, Jimin-ssi." Jin sighed, rubbing Jimin's shoulders, as the younger tensed up, turning red out of anger and because of the rush of blood that shot straight up to his head when raging.

"IT'S NOT AN INSULT IF I MASTURBATE! I CAN FUCK MYSELF ALL I WA-wa-wa H-hello there, principal! Fine weather we're having, am I right?" Namjoon gave the man an angelic smile and he let him off with a warning of keeping his voice down, then he left.

"That was too close. If I get expelled from this college, It's over for me. I rather live under a bridge than to go back home to my nagging parents." Namjoon was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't notice the music coming out of the dorm.

⭐♠My neck, my back, lick my-♠⭐

"PARK JIMIN, CHANGE THAT SONG RIGHT NOW!" Jin shouted. Namjoon facepalmed himself, leaving a red mark on his forehead.

♦♥Wow. Fantastic, baby. DANCE! I wanna dance, dance, dance, da-dance♥♦

"OOOOOH! Perfect!! I love BigBang!"

"Jin likes BigBang too?" Namjoon shrugged and started singing quietly. His feet began moving, involuntarily, and he couldn't stop himself from dancing along to the music coming from the inside of his dorm.

The song suddenly changed to 'Bang Bang Bang' and everyone lost their shit. Jimin was hoping around like a kangaroo while Jungkook finished up Jin's hair.

Taehyung and Yoongi were battling with the outfit they were going to choose for him, but still managed to dance to the music. Especially Taehyung, who was singing a mini duet with Jungkook, keeping the older boys entertained as they all sang along.

"We're spinning and spinning, you and I, this place is Valhalla." They finally decided on an outfit and agreed that it was the right one for him.

~An hour and a half later~

With Jimin and Jungkook working on Jin's appearance and hair, and Yoongi helping out with his outfit along with Taehyung, the boys finished Jin's look under an hour. They were proud of themselves, but Jin was still insecure about his new look.

"Well Hyung, look at your new self!" They uncovered Jin's eyes and the last thing Namjoon remembered was hearing a loud scream from the room as he spoke to Jaebeom and Minho in the hallway.

"Damn, what are they doing to the nerd?" Minho asked.

"Haha, he probably ran out of homework!" The boys started laughing, including Namjoon.

"Good one, man. You don't know the pain in the ass this dude is."

"I could only imagine, it must suck to have him as a roommate." Namjoon nods at Jaebeom and the door finally opened revealing a completely different person.

"There's go going back now." Jin relaxed his body before Jimin opened the door.

"Everyone, I present to you the new Kim Seokjin."

"SEOKJIN?!" Jaebeom and Minho were shocked

"Damn, now I know why they say you shouldn't judge the 'nerd' in middle school." Jaebeom commented. Jin giggled.

"I don't think we've properly met, I'm Minho... And you are?" Minho pushed Jaebeom aside to speak to Jin, wearing a thirsty looking grin on his face.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you two." His smile made the boys wish they were gay to date Jin.

"Hey, where's Namjoon?" Jin asked.

"Oh, he said he was going ahead. His ass got tired of waiting for you. Anyways, let's go." On one hand he felt upset that the younger just left, but on the other he was relieved because he would get to see his transformation along with everyone else.

"Let's party."