50

Jin was twelve when he lost his father in that fire. He had been searching for the cause of that fire. The person who started it.

All of those years of searching, not knowing he's known the killer this whole time. He was
devastated, confused, and lost for words.

He dragged his limp body all the way to a corner with no hope of any escape. This was it.

"I'm pretty sure you're used to it by now. However, do you remember the last time someone asked for your consent?" His weird question made the younger flinch away.

~flashback~

"Are you sure about this, Jin? I don't want you to regret anything in the morning."

~~~

"Why do you... Why do you ask me?" Jin stutters while shutting his eyes.

The old man placed his fingers on the boy's chin and smiled.

"Because I'm going to make you mine." He cupped his face and leaned in to kiss him.

"Not again. I've had enough!" Jin grabbed the principal's shoulders and kicked him in the ribs, making him wheeze from the pain.

"It hurts, doesn't it? Fuck you! Fuck your son! In fact, since you both like to use me as a sex toy, GO FUCK YOURSELVES BOTH!" He flung the door open and shut it with the same force, breaking it.

Everyone stared at him.

"Blink for once, I'm a staring contest for you to be looking at me that way." He lowered his tone of voice, feeling adrenaline rush through his veins.

"Awe, what happened, baby boy? Did you and my dad get into a little argument? It's not our fault we find you so attractive." Hoseok winked, setting off the ticking bomb the older boy had inside of him.

He grabbed his collar and pushed him so hard, he glided through the floor like a mop.

"Go attract your ass to a cactus!!" Jin's heartrate went up once he ran up the stairs and found Namjoon smoking on the balcony.

The smell of cigarettes filled up his lungs, but he was so used to it already, it didn't make him cough. He pulled the cigarette out of the younger boy's mouth and put it in his own.

"What took you so long? And why are you smoking? You never smoke!"

"Trust me, I need this more than you." He handed the cigarette back to the younger and started packing up his luggage, with tears of anger streaming down his cheeks. Namjoon threw the cigarette away and ran towards the older male who was shoving his clothes everywhere in his luggage.

"Jin, what happened? Hello?? Moon to Earth, speak to me!" Namjoon pulled him out his trance by taking his luggage away from him.

"Namjoon, I really don't want to explain anything right now. Just give me back my bags... You know what? Fine, I'll leave without it. I can't stand another day in here." Jin slammed the door behind him.

He hated the fact that he was leaving the boy he fell in love with, but if there's one thing he hated more than that, is the fact that he knows who killed his father yet he's too afraid to do anything about it.

He was trapped without an escape. It made him sick.

The rain was pouring outside along with heavy winds. Jin slowly stepped outside, breathing the fresh air then felt water run down from his face.

It wasn't the rain. It was his tears that were running down his cheeks.

He sighed one last time, thinking through what he was really about to do.

Was it worth it?

What good will it be to him... Was everything he worked for about to go down the drain?

Was he really about to lose his two best friends: Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin?

Will he be alright on his own?

But the most important question is... Will he ever see the red haired male ever again?

So many things going through his mind, yet so little time for him to waste. He looked behind him and gently waved at the window with a BigBang poster on it. Namjoon's dorm room.

"Farewell, my Anpanman."