5

The two boys spent most of the time in the library reading different types of books;

Namjoon picked out a book about mystery and violence while he found Jin in a table crying softly.

"What's up with you?" He took the book he was reading and noticed it was a children's book.

"The f-f-fox died. What kind of a children's book is this?" Jin's childish ways made Namjoon laugh on the inside.

"You dumbass. I like your sense of humor. How can you fake cry that way?"

"I'm not f-fake crying, I want the Fox to come back to life!" Namjoon held back the urge to both laugh and slap Jin with the plastic, three page, children's book.

"Let's go, you big baby. Do you wanna take this book to the dorm?" He asked, smiling.

"No." Jin pouted, looking down at his black converse.

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE THE FOX DIES!" He heard almost everyone shush him. Namjoon shrugged and walked away with his book, leaving Jin behind.

"Hey wait, what type of stories of books do you like to read?" Jin asks, running up to Namjoon.

"I'm into mystery or science fiction. Sounds pretty boring, but-"

"Boring? Nah. You want to hear a joke?"

"He's so random." Namjoon thought.

"What's a scientist's favorite item of clothing to wear during the winter?" The older asked about to laugh.

"What?"

"A lab COAT!" Namjoon facepalmed himself as he watched Jin laugh at his own joke.

"THAT'S NOTHING!" The boys jump up when a familiar voice cut inbetween them.

It was Hoseok. He wrapped his arm around Jin, separating the older boy from Namjoon.

"Hobiiiii." Jin gave him a hug then started playfully punching him.

"Why did a tortilla chip say to another when it kept flirting around with it?" Jin and Namjoon looked at Hoseok, questioning each other as to what the joke was.

"Get away from me, I'm NACHO-MAN! Get it? Nacho sounds like Not your! So it was telling it to get away from-"

"I think he gets it, Hoseok." Namjoon cuts in, crunching his nose.

Jin was in tears from laughing so much.

Namjoon had to admit it, his laugh was extremely contagious.

"Alright guys, see you around. Bye, Jinnie." Hoseok gave Jin a short wink before he left, Jin returned the wink while saying "Bye, Hobi!".

"You two seem pretty close, huh?" Namjoon asked, pretending not to care.

"Haha, yeah. He's so funny and sweet. Namjoon, what are you doing?" The older asked as younger looked down and noticed he had squeezed his coffee cup in his hand, spilling some of it on his hand.

"Hold on, I'll get you a napkin."

"Forget it." He closed his book and walked back to his dorm.

"Namjoon wait, let me help you!" Jin jumped back when Namjoon shouted "I said forget it!!" behind him before slamming the door on his face and collapsing on his bed.

"Well... Guess I better call Jimin to ask him if I go could stay over again. Sleep well, Mr. Grumpy."