47

The morning after, Jin woke up with a pounding in his head. He felt terrible.

Namjoon wasn't in the dorm, but there was a note beside him.

Jin unfolded it.

"Went out to get breakfast at the cafeteria before it gets too crowded. I'll be back in five to ten minutes
-
Namjoon."

Feeling less concerned, the boy headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

A knock on the door startled him halfway.

"IT'S OPEN! I WAS JUST READING YOUR LETTER. YOU'RE TOO SWEET!" He shouts, rinsing the toothpaste out of his mouth.

"Yeah? Strange, you have never replied to the man you blocked on every social media. But how thoughtful of you, baby boy."

Hoseok...

Jin had closed the bathroom door, but the man managed to push through and get inside anyways.

"Just quit already. Our relationship is already in the past, move on." But the boy insisted anyways. He gripped onto Jin's waist, rougher than Namjoon, and squinted his eyes once he saw the hickeys he had all over his neck.

"I can see you already moved on. I mean, just look at you! You look great!" The younger boy's voice made Jin flinch.

"Get out of here, Hobi. Please, just go away... No... Not again." Hoseok grabbed Jin's neck and started torturing it with his sharp teeth. When Jin retreated and pushed him, he pinned his wrists above his head and eyed his exposed body up and down.

"You're so sexy. I've been dying to make you mine again since I saw you the first day you got here. I've never stopped loving you, Jin."

"Yeah? What did you miss more: Abusing me or having a sex slave?" The older pushed him back and slapped him, but he became defenseless once Hoseok found his weak spot... his stomach.

"NAMJOON!! AGH!" Every kick would remind Jin of something bad. Every painful blow to his stomach would cause him to gasp, leaving him breathless.

"You've been such a bad boy. I can't leave you without giving you one last punishment, can I?" He bit down on Jin's lips so hard, they ripped apart again and started to bleed.

"You're... Just jealous... Th- that I'm happy now. Bastard!" With one last kick, Hoseok left the room.

~~~

"Damn, can this line move any slower? At least I know he's probably still asleep, all cuddled up in his fluffy blankets. I'll come back soon, Jinnie. Real soon." Namjoon had two trays in his hands. He packed up the food in a lunch bag and walked around the school.

"Namjoon!" He greeted Yoongi.

"Hey, bro!! How is my Suga brotha from anotha motha doing??" Yoongi stepped back, furrowing him eyebrows.

"...are you okay? You sound high. It's probably all that damn nicotine. It has you bonkers, Joon. Bonkers!" The younger just laughed, agreeing with his older friend, who was snacking on a banana muffin.

"See you in a bit, I'm going upstairs to eat breakfast." The boys part way after beckoning each other. As Namjoon went upstairs, he found the door was opened. Jin was in bed covered from head to toe, so he thought that was a good sign.

"Good morning. Guess what I got you! I'll give you a hint, it's your favorite thing to eat in the morning but you never get to the cafeteria on time, so they always run out."

"S...steak?" Jin asked, quietly.

"BINGO! You guessed it. Now sit so you can feast on your prize."

He flung the bedsheets off of him, but Jin pulled them back down on his body, and stayed hidden.

Namjoon placed the food aside and observed the way his boyfriend was acting.

"Hey, are you alright? You look pale." He was about to get closer to the boy, when he started moving around in bed at a very fast pace, with an uncomfortable facial expression.

"I'll be right back." The older boy rushed out of the bed in seconds and held his stomach while making his way towards the restroom. He began throwing up, placing his hands on either side of the toilet seat.

As he was leaning over the toilet, his shirt slightly lifted up, and Namjoon's heart dropped once he noticed all of the bruises the older boy had on his stomach and lower back.

"Seokjin... What the hell happened to you while I was gone?"