44

Namjoon's POV:

I let go of Jin for a split second to open the door and make sure no murderers were in the room. And no, I'm not afraid of no dumbass thief. Joke's on them: if they try searching for money, I'll get up and search with them. I'm broke as fuck.

As I turn the lights on and tumble inside the dorm, I can't help but feel grossed out by my clothes. They're all soggy and I'm getting cold, but I'm not sure I trust Mr. Lumpy on his own... He might break a window and fall out of it.

~a few moments later~

"Man, I'm so wet." Namjoon groans.

Jin climbs on the bed and whispers "you're not the only one." Into his ear, making Namjoon sigh.

"Lord, please choose: Either kill me, or hold me back from wacking his ass with a blow dryer."

"OOOOH, WHAT'S THIS?" Namjoon's prayers seemed to have been answered once Jin started making heart eyes at a curling iron.

"It's so shiny!"

"Hey Medusa, turn that on and the last brain cell you have will fry and leave you with first degree burns on your scalp. So put it down." But the older didn't listen.

"Shh, let me use my vibrator in peace, demon!" The younger sighs.

"Suit yourself. I'll be in the shower. If anyone knocks on the door, point your 'vibrator' at them. With all the weed these teens smoke, they'll think it's a gun and run away for sure."

Leaving the older boy alone, Namjoon stripped down and got in the shower to freshen up.

Tell me what are you willing to do?

As soon as he got in, Jin started playing music in the kitchen and dancing in a white, oversized shirt that covered his whole torso, except for his legs.

~Author's Note:~
(House of Cards started playing. Sorry father for the sins I'm about to make thanks to these four amazing vocalists, farewell innocence that I never had😏)

"KISS IT! KISS IT BETTER, BABY! OW!" Jin forgot he was playing music on Namjoon's phone when it suddenly switched to 'Fxxk It' by BIGBANG.

"Woooooooooooo, BIGBANG IS MY SHIT!" He started wiggling his butt left and right until he noticed Namjoon standing in the entrance of the bathroom door.

His hair was was dripping. The water was running down his shirtless torso which Jin tried not to stare at.

The only thing on him was a towel that he had around his waist.

The younger was in shock himself once he saw Jin without pants and an oversized shirt.

"I... Can see you like BigBang too." He said, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I love their music." The older boy shyly smiled, looking away.

"Well, I'll go outside so you can change your clothes alone." He twisted the doorknob and ran for dear life.

"That was close."

~~~

Namjoon went back to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water.

"Get a hold of yourself, man!"

~meanwhile~

"I didn't stare!! I didn't stare! I didn't SEE!" Jin was going crazy outside in the hallway.

He saw the door open and stepped in to see Namjoon was fully clothed.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry. Look, I didn't mean to make things awkward... I just like to dance now and then. Also, I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I-"

"Look, don't even worry about it. I was the one who forgot to bring my clothes to the bathroom. I guess we were both so drunk, our brains got a little KOO KOO. Haha!" They nervously laugh and Jin excuses himself to shower.

"Don't fuck up this time, Kim Namjoon. Keep your shit together. AND keep your clothes together as well." Namjoon plopped onto the bed and stayed hidden under the covers.

"I, KIM SEOKJIN, WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE EVER AGAIN!"

"Love is for the weak. Love is shit."

~~~

♥♥We'll see about that, Mr. Red Demon and Shy Nerd ;)♥♥