71

Namjoon's POV:

"L...Lisa...Let go!" I can barely breathe. I can't find the right words to say to her. I can't even talk! She has me crazy. But I can't let go.

After so much humiliation...

~flashback~

"Hey, beautiful! You wanna dance?" I giggle while happily handing my girlfriend a corsage.

"Lisa? Why are you talking to him? You realize that he's nothing but a downgraded know it all nerd. Right?" As people started surrounding us, I stepped back.

Lisa looked at the group of popular girls and looked at me... She held the drink I had given her and splashed it on me, ruining my only good suit.

"THAT'S OUR GIRL! Fuck him, he's a fag!" I was scared.

"LOSER!!" And the names filled up my head once again...

"Nerd!"

"Foureyed worm!"

"Leave! You don't belong here!!"

I dropped the corsage on the floor and Lisa stepped on it, crushing my heart to pieces.

After I ran away, I never spoke to her again.

~~~

I'll never forget what she did to me.

I'll never forgive her for what she did. She left me for those idiots, she doesn't deserve a second chance.

I swore to myself that love didn't exist because of her.

~Third Person's POV~

Jin had a pocket knife in his hand. His mind was just as dark as it was when he had an encounter with the killer of his own father the second time. But this time he wasn't holding back.

His mind was telling him no, yet his mind wasn't focused on the actions of his body.

His body had a mind of its own.

A dark mind.

Lisa didn't have enough time to scream as Jin stood there watching the life drain from her eyes while she took her last breath and collapsed on the cold concrete.

Namjoon was terrified. He's taken the lives of many people, many who have done him wrong... But he's never felt so terrified.

Jin. His sweet, funny, and shy, Kim Seokjin, just killed his ex.

"Jin!?" He nearly fell back once he felt a fist collide with his jawline, making him bleed.

"Seokjin is unavailable at the moment. You're coming with me." He saw Jin's eyes had turned pitch black and very dim.

He was right: this wasn't his Seokjin, this wasn't like him at all. This was someone else.

But he was still him. He was still the same cute guy he fell for.

He noticed Tony was throwing away a small black bag in the trash.

He took the bag away from him as Milo held Jin.