19

Namjoon felt guilty because he knew Jin was hurt before thanks to Hoseok, so yelling at him probably made him feel worse. He went to look for him and saw a dark room with no light at all.

He knew Jin had to be inside, so he slowly headed down the stairs and found the boy crying again in a corner.

"Hey, what happened? How did you end up down here in the first place?" Jin's initial reaction was to cock his head up at the younger and shout at him with all of his might.

"GO AWAY! You hate me, don't you? Just fucking leave!" Namjoon was startled at first, then sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you that loudly, I needed space. That's all." Jin hugged his knees and hid his face.

"That's what they all say." He whispered but the younger still noticed.

"Who's 'They'?" He asked, opening Jin's arms to uncover his face.

"You. Hoseok. EVERYONE. I wish everyone could be like The Cat in the hat." The red haired boy giggled. He found it kind of funny that Jin liked that book so much, and the way he had compared real life to the make belief world within the childish story made him seem almost adorable. So, Namjoon decided to tease him about it.

"I hear you, kid. I used to believe in a fake hero, remember?" He smiled shortly.

"Hey! Hey! I'm NOT a kid. I'm nineteen years old." Jin quickly defended himself.

"Oh right, my mistake. Let me rephrase that sentence: "I'm sorry, Old Man." Namjoon smirked and that was enough to make the older boy tackle him down.

"Fuck, wait! Get off!" He squirmed, unable to stand up because of the tight jeans he was wearing, and because of the way Jin was clinging onto him.

"Get off." Jin mocked his voice while Namjoon grabbed his wrists.

"You string bean!" He shouted at the older.

"You Mohawk freak!"

"I don't have a Mohawk, IT'S CALLED STYLE! Doubt that you would know anything about it since your hair is always a mess!" Jin gasped at the younger's rude comment.

"At least I have a handsome face! Unlike you with your heavy liner. You look like a punk rock emo from two thousand nine."

"You should change your name to The Rat with a small Ballsack!"

"And you should rename yourself Fifty Shades of Hair SPRAY!" Jin finally climbed off the younger and they sat down just staring at each other.

" ... But for real though, you need to change up that crappy hairstyle. That is, if you're willing to try new things."

"Of course I am! I like trying new things. But I've had my hair this way ever since I was ten." Jin pouted.

"Well then it's time for a change. Come on." Namjoon extended his arm and helped the older boy up.

"If you mess up my hair, I'll shave your head in your sleep."

"I'll keep that it mind. Let's go." Jin giggled and that made the younger feel as though he did something good for once.