21

Jin came out of the shower and noticed everyone was in the room. Everyone except for one person.

"Jungkook? Jimin? When did you two get here and where did Namjoon go? He's supposed to be possessing my head with his magical sprays." Jin suddenly heard a knock and a deep voice from outside of the dorm.

"WHAT did you just say about my hair products, you string bean?"

"SORRY!" Jin ran back to the bathroom to adjust his bathrobe and escape the younger's rude comments which he was strangely getting used to.

"Remind me again: Why do I have to be out here if this is my own dorm room?" Namjoon asked, grunting.

"Because," Jungkook replied. "What's the point of you seeing a nerd and trying to change him if you probably don't care much about his 'nerdy' appearance anyways?" Jimin ended the sentence and left Namjoon blushing for no reason at all.

"You're right. I'll be outside, just clean up what ever mess you leave in here." Now that the red haired boy had slammed the door and sat on the floor waiting, the boys began stage one of Jin's makeover: Finishing up with his hair.

"READY?" Jimin shouts, knocking on the door.

"ALMOST! just let me take one last selfie with my normal nerdy self." Jin sighed before snapping a picture of himself in his bathrobe.

"Goodbye, old self

"Goodbye, old self." The way Jin thought it made his makeover sound like a tragedy, but it reality he set his expectations high to gain more confidence with the new look.

The time finally came and he was ready.

Jin made sure his contact lenses wouldn't fall out or bother him before Namjoon entered the dorm, adjusting his suit and giving everyone a death stare.

"Next time you lock my ass out of my own dorm, I'm shaving all of your scalps. Do you understand me?" Jimin looked and Jungkook, Jin looked and Yoongi and the rest nodded while Taehyung shouted out "YES, DAD!" and made the older boy chase him around the small dorm until he caught him and spanked his butt a few times.

Jin felt a mixture of emotions to the point where he didn't know what to feel.

He felt startled because of the younger's actions,

frightened thinking about how he was going to turn out,

a little bit weirded out,

nervous and on top of it all, he felt anxiety.

"Just my luck." He splashed water on his face and sighed loudly. Everyone's attention turned on him.

"Yo, you good or are you backing out of this like the little wuss that you are?" Namjoon asked, silencing everyone in the dorm.

"I... I'm not a wuss. Let's get this started!"

"Alright, just letting you know before I start anything. By the way, do you wanna back out? You're still on time." The older boy refused to back down. And with that being said, Namjoon shut the bathroom door on everyone's face and began styling Jin's hair.

~things heard from outside~

"I SAID HOLD IT LIKE THIS!"

"IT BURNS! OW!!"

"You dumb- No, no, not on the black carpet! Don't you fucking dare do it there!"

"Stop pulling it!"

"I have to, or else it'll never be straight!"

"IT ISN'T STRAIGHT!"

to be continued➡