83

His ears were ringing when he opened his eyes. He didn't hear voices in his head, he knew his father was finally gone.

He saw Namjoon was going crazy.

They all declared that he had died, and Namjoon just wouldn't accept it.

"Jin. Jinnie." His voice was slowly fading from how much he had screamed in disbelief that Jin had left him as well.

His cries filled up the air and the rest of the Rovers left the room to give him space to cope with grief.

"If I could see you again, I... Wouldn't... I wouldn't let you go. I promise." His body was hanging over the older male. He refused to let him go.

Jin had tears running down the back of his head and wetting the pillow.

One boy was crying tears of joy, the other was crying tears of sadness.

"Promise?" Namjoon lifted his head slowly once he heard that sweet and soft familiar voice.

"JIN! Oh, thank god! He didn't take my angel away from me." He carried Jin's shaking body onto his and they both began crying.

Jin desperately grabbed onto his back and ran his hand through his hair.

The younger boy was holding onto him as if he would disappear any moment.

No words were needed, their bodies expressed what they were feeling. And right now, they were feeling relieved.

They forced a powerful kiss onto each other's lips, something they both needed: Body Talk.

The only words coming out of them, we're plain sounds that their bodies made. Their hearts were beating out of control, the fear of losing each other was enough to make the boys never want to let go ever again.

Dungsoo and Yoongi were sobbing in a corner while they sneakily spied on the boys.

"Dammit, for the third time, Milo! We're not crying!!"

"I wanted to join you." Milo stuttered. The rest of The Rovers were relieved while three of them were cuddled up crying.

Namjoon and Jin got to a point where they were gasping for air, but they couldn't care less. The kiss they shared wasn't a regular kiss, it was a true connection that went straight to their hearts. They were inseparable.

"R...Remember the time we fought each other and fell down a hill?" Jin asked, breaking the kiss.

Namjoon nodded.

"What if, at some point, you and I wouldn't have stayed together as roommates."

"That word 'Together' wouldn't have existed between you and I, therefore I wouldn't have discovered what we could have been. And frankly, I wouldn't want to live in that world for shit. Fuck that." Jin smiled.

"Me neither."

~And they lived happily ever after~

NOT. . . . To be continued ➡