58

Namjoon grabbed his thin jacket and got up from the chair. The boys got up as well and followed him outside.

"I'll think about it. I have to get back to college and start helping Jin pack up. I won't tell him where we're going, I'll just tell him we're going to meet up with a friend of mine; that way it'll make it easier for you to kidnap him and not alarm the entire fucking school. Deal?"

"You have got yourself a deal, Mr. Kim. Hoseok, please give this man an extra glass of whiskey, he deserves it." Seogdae clapped while the orange haired male went back to the bar.

"Thanks, but for now I would just like to focus on sneaking Jin out of the college before dawn. His pain might return if he goes out into the cold very late at night." Hoseok overheard Namjoon and went towards him to hand him over his alcoholic beverages.

"Pain? What do you mean by 'pain'? Did something happen to him?" The younger boy nods in response.

"Yes. He was run over by a car... I thought you knew about this since you're always on his ass twenty four hours a day in school." Hoseok shook his head.

"I didn't. Poor baby boy. No one in the world should harm such an angelic face." He frowned.

"Well, except for me." The older boys began to laugh just as Namjoon finished his whiskey.

"Can you give me your number, Seogdae? It's just so I could contact you as soon as we're ready to leave."

"Of course. You can call me as many times as you want." Seogdae winked.

"Thanks, man. Now can one of you take me back to college?" The younger asked.

"I'll take him-" Seogdae was interrupted by Hoseok.

"I'LL take him from here, Seogdae. Please take care of my office while I'm gone. Got it?" The older man frowned yet agreed.

~~~

"Thanks. Hey, you can go now." Namjoon tapped on Hoseok's arm who was already about to open the door to his dorm.

"Right. Hurry up, by the way. I don't care if he's in pain or not, just get him outside before midnight which is when they lock the doors. Got it?" The red haired man agreed, but as soon as Hoseok's turned away and left, his smile faded.

"Jin, we-" He stopped talking as soon as he noticed the boy had fallen asleep on his bed with his bedsheets covering half of his body.

"shit

"shit..." His soft hair, his smooth back, and his tired, puffy eyes from crying made Namjoon feel guilty. He was trapped.

Of course his original plan wasn't to leave him with Hoseok and Seogdae, not after he found out that Hoseok's own father killed Jin's dad. He would have to get hit in the head and go crazy before turning Jin and his own self to those men who want nothing more than to cause Jin harm.

"Jin, wake up!" He whisper-screamed at the older boy so no one would hear him. He didn't want Jin to hurt himself from sitting up, so he slowly helped him up.

"Joonie?" He stood up and Namjoon felt like he wanted to hold onto him forever. So he hugged him carefully, he didn't want to hurt his waist.

"Where we you? I was so afraid! Seogdae wants to take you away from me, h-he says I'm no good for you. I hate him! Hoseok and him used to date even when Hoseok was with me. But I don't give a fuck about any of them, I just want you. I don't want to lose you. I-" Namjoon kissed the older boy and held onto him.

"Calm down, Jin. There is no way in hell that I'll ever fall in love with that dickhead. Not after they tried to convince me in living with Hoseok's father. They wanted both us of to move in with him so they could turn us into their puppets." Jin flinched when he started to rage, but the younger had to shut him up to make sure no one would hear them.

"Let's go to the bathroom, I don't think it's safe to talk about this here." Namjoon nodded and followed the older boy.

Once they get there, they lock the door and turn the light on.

"We have to find a way to get out of here, but it's going to be difficult because the first thing is that you're hurt, and the second problem is that in order for us to escape from this hell, we'll have to get through them." The boys were running out of time, so they had to think of a plan fast.

"It might be difficult, but it's not impossible. Namjoon, whatever it takes, I'm willing to try anything. If it means getting the hell out of this place, then I'm willing to take the pain of anything, but I'll never leave you with those monsters. Hoseok's father is the most evil man in the world. He's very powerful, and he's going to do anything and everything in his power to get what he wants. You're a smart guy, the smartest in this whole college! Please, please think of something." The boys were going crazy.

Namjoon only had one choice left...

"Jin, start packing up our bags while I make a call."

"Okay." They split up and Namjoon started to dial a number. The phone rang three times before an unfamiliar voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Phase one has begun, Black Bird. I repeat: Phase one has begun." He heard a loud shuffling on the other line.

"Copy that, Red Rover. Tell me where you are so I could go pick you up." His heart froze once he heard a loud "NAMJOON, HURRY UP!" from outside. It was Seogdae.

"Fuck!"

"Seoul University. Area code: 814. I repeat, area code: 814." He started helping Jin by putting his clothes on, gently.

"Area code traced. See you soon, Namjoon."

"Thanks, Tony." He quickly hung up and sighed.

"I have to tell you something..."