30

Namjoon's POV:

My dumbass decided to skip school today because 1: fuck sitting for so long. 2: I hate everyone in the classroom. 3: Yoongi skipped today too because he wanted to try out these new cigarettes. 4: I'm running out of cigarettes. And 5: Jin's happy ass is probably in there going "OH MY GOD! JIMINIEEEEE, LOOK AT WHAT THE RED HAIRED SATAN DID TO MY SCALP!" so, there's really no use in being in that hell hole in the first place.

"Man, I needed this." I sigh, relaxing my back on a bench.

The day was pretty cloudy, I'm guessing it'll probably rain.

"What's your obsession with rain? That's all you ever talk about. Rain, storms, thunder... I could go on forever." I laugh and Yoongi's words.

"Well, that's because if the sky's crying, then I feel that someone at least cares. But anyways, I'm not gonna get into the deep 'Britney spears' shit. Why did you bring me out here again?"

"Hey, Jin!" I smile, waving my hand at him. He didn't seem to turn back to wave, he just hid his face. That's weird.

Whatever.

"First off, it's 'Shake Spears' and the reason I brought you out here was to tell you about this new- HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST!" What the hell is wrong with him?

"Dude, chill. You look like you saw bloody Mary choking her children in her bathtub."

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Over bloody Mary? What's up with this man? He's acting so strange.

"JIN, JIN WAIT UP! NO, DON'T RUN! I WANNA TALK TO YOU!!"

"JIN! I'M SO SORRY!"

"YOU CAN COUNT ON ME WHENEVER YOU WANT, BABY BOY!"

"YOU'RE STILL HANDSOME!"

What's going on with everyone? I'm leaving, this is getting to weird.

I'll go to that one place Jin went to when he was upset. Maybe the basement will clear my head more than the library.

~~~

Why is Jin acting this way?

Why did Yoongi act so strange?

The real question is: Why did he hide his face and flinch? ... Something's not right.