34

Namjoon's POV:

"I need to think of some way to make Hoseok pay for what he did, but my mind is too clouded right now with so much anger. I feel so disappointed. MY OWN, FUCKING BEST FRIEND. MY BROTHER. Why would he do this?" My thoughts were blocked. Who knows what happened between Jin and Hoseok.

Who knows what Hoseok did to Jin... I know. Holy shit.

~flashback~

"Namjoon-ah! What's up, bro!? How have you been?" I remember it now.

"Hobi hyung! I missed you. I've been good. I skipped class only because I was tired of those guys bullying me... I don't know why I get treated so wrong if I'm so nice to everyone." Hoseok shrugged his shoulders, yet he always looked energetic... Almost too energetic.

"Hey man, what's the hurry? You look like you have to take a shit but can't because the bathroom is occupied." He laughed it off and just told me he was waiting impatiently for his 'lover' to arrive.

"He takes way too long to get READY! Ugh, he pisses me off, but I love him." I never knew who he meant by 'him', I always just assumed he was his lover.

As a guy came out of the bathroom, he would always wear this strange mask. It's so weird, almost scary looking.

"I'm sorry... Hoseok." That voice sounds familiar to me now.

"It's okay, baby. We'll talk more about this when we get to your house later on..." Hoseok's strange whispers.

"Yes. Babe." That soft, innocent voice.

"Get ready. You remember what I told you yesterday, right?" The way he would jump whenever Hoseok mentioned anything about 'yesterday'.

"Yes."

"Get ready for tonight. Go wait for me in the car while I finish talking to Namjoon."

The way his whispers would make him shiver.

... Hoseok was manipulating Jin even before I knew him. I never recognized him because he was always wearing this weird red mask to school. What the hell did Hoseok do to him? I'm about to find out. And if Hoseok won't tell me the truth, then I'll make him tell me. Or else I'll have to ask Jimin or Jungkook, but there is no way in hell that I'm asking Jin. He's been through enough.

~~~

"HAHA! I was just screwing around with you, man. Come here, I need to show you something." Namjoon played it off by leading Hoseok to an empty gym room.

"You scared me for a minute there! Yoooo, you're a weird dude. Don't scare me like that." Judging by Hoseok's nervous laughter, Namjoon could tell he was lying.

"Sit. Have a seat." They both sit down on the bleachers. Hoseok was shivering.

"I got you right where I want you, you bastard."

"So, how long did you and Jin date?" The other stared at him.

"Since middle school."

"Cool. Here's another question," Namjoon's words made Hoseok slightly move back.

"How long did he actually love you?" Hoseok was running out of options and didn't know what to reply with, so he stuttered.

"Umm... You know, it's been so long that-" He was interrupted once Namjoon got up.

"Better yet-" Namjoon hovered over him and grabbed his collar.

"How long did you use him as your sex slave?"

"C-AN'T BREATHE!" Hoseok tried freeing himself, but Namjoon held him down.

"STOP!"

"I bet Jin said that to, but did you ever listen to him? You deserve this and so much more!" He let go of his collar, only to grab him with full force and push him off a row of bleachers.

"HE DESERVED IT! You should have seen the look on his face every time I did it. Every sound he would make "oh, Hobi! Please let me go! Please stop!" what a bitch, right?" Hoseok started laughing until his mouth was taken over by Namjoon's fist.

The red haired male was so angry, he didn't even flinch when Hoseok moved so he would slam his fist on the floor.

"Haha! "HOSEOK, STOP! SOMEONE SAVE ME!" Could you believe he even called Anpanman? What loser still believes in Anpanman?"

"I DO! I'M HIS ANPANMAN, and so help me, I'll beat your ass until you can't shit for years!" Namjoon ran towards the other and swung at him.

"Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!" Hoseok mocked.

"Kiss my ass!"

"Hmm, I would. Unfortunately, I already used Jin to do that, so I'll pass." Namjoon's patience was wearing thin.

"You're damn right you're going to pass. Pass out." The boy gathered up all his strength and finally straddled him down, mercilessly punching Hoseok until not one bruise could fit in his face.

He wanted to scream at him, make him answer his questions as to why he would do such a thing to Jin. What did Jin do to him. But in the end he just left the gym, leaving Hoseok coughing up blood.

Namjoon's fists were still clenched and he still had the adrenaline rush inside of his body, so he ran outside and started punching a tree.

"SON. OF. A. BITCH." Tears of anger streamed down his face.

"All of those times he would mention he had a lover. All the times he said he was only using him and being a player. All of the signals and I still didn't realize it was Jin. Why am I so fucking angry? Why would a bully care about a person beating someone up?" Namjoon sank down to the ground.

Then it all started coming back to him.

"Maybe the reason I care, is because I used to get bullied. Because I used to believe in Anpanman. And because I never knew I needed someone in my life, until I met him. Fuck Hoseok, he's no longer my friend. One down, two to go." He stood up and wiped away his tears before he headed back to the dorm.

It was getting dark and everybody was already in their dorm rooms.

As he slowly opened the door to his, he found Jin standing in front of the door.

"Jin?-"

"Don't scare me like that, I thought something bad happened to you!" The older boy ran towards him and gave him a strong hug. Something both of them needed. Each other's warmth.

"Never leave me again. Please. Even if I annoy the shit out of you, even if you beat my ass up now and then, even if you hate me. Just never leave me." Namjoon tilted Jin's head up.

"I won't hate you anymore. I'm so sorry for being such a jerk." They hug each other once more and stay tangled in each other's arms.