68

Jin stood in front of the door. He was one step away from murdering an actual killer.

Namjoon stared at him. He wasn't going to lie, he was nervous. Jin wasn't himself when he was angry.

Jin wasn't a bad person.

"DAD!!"

Jin was a nice guy to everyone.

"DIE, RICH BITCH! HAHA!"

Jin 'was' nice. . . until his life crumbled apart.

"Anpanman... You lied to me!"

Everyone who he met.

"J-JACKSON?!"

Everyone he trusted.

"Hoseok, stop! Let me go!!"

Everyone he knew.

"I missed you, Jungseo."

Everyone betrayed him.

"You look just like your mother."

He was full of bad thoughts. He had enough... he wanted to release them all.

As the door slowly opened revealing a different looking guy, Jungseo slightly tensed up. Jin's eyes were darted onto him like a laser.

His hands were no longer shaking like before. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he wasn't planning on backing out.

"Are you going to kill me like I killed your precious father? Aww, my heart feels so full of warmth knowing my son is taking after me." Jin looked at himself.

"I'm not a killer. I'm not a killer! I won't be like him." His hands continued to shake as he dropped the crowbar, shut the door behind him and ran away.

"What's wrong with Sparrow, Red Demon?" A young looking guy asked Namjoon.

"What do you mean? He's fine, nothing's wrong with him." Namjoon replied, turning his head. The silver haired man followed behind him.

"Boss, he ran outside."

"Oh shit." Namjoon ran outside and three Black Rovers followed behind him, just in case he would be confronted with trouble.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon noticed that Jin was running away.

"Sparrow!! Sparrow come back here!"

"Go get my car," Namjoon threw the keys at Tony. "I'll try to catch up with Jin on my own. And somebody, make sure that our prey doesn't escape the lion den." They obey his orders and retreat to the building.

~~~

Jin was hysterically prancing through the dark alleyways. The air was filling up his lungs, but suffocating him at the same time.

"My son is taking after me, MY ASS. I'm never going to be like that bastard. I should have stabbed him and let him die, but I just can't do it! I refuse to do something like that. I'm not that type of person..." He lowered his head and kept exploring the street when he heard a low chuckle.

"What's up with you, White Sparrow... That is what they call you, am I wrong?" A man with a familiar laugh startled the boy, yet he managed to not run away like a coward.

"Correct!" He stuttered, regretting it.

"Chill, baby. I'm not here to harm anyone. I'm Milo, but everybody knows me by the name of Bloodhound." He didn't fully understand the man's language, but he knew that the man didn't mean no harm.

"Hi, I'm Jin. Can you speak Korean?"

"No." The man replied, sincerely.

"I'm screwed." He was taken aback by the man's laughter.

"Well, if it isn't my right hand man." Jin tumbled back when he noticed Tony was standing next to him.

"AYE! Man, what's up?" Namjoon approached Jin while he let the two men talk.

"Are you mad at me for leaving, Namjoon... Sir?" Jin whispered while cowarding away.

The man held Jin's knees and dragged him on top of his lap.

He didn't care if the boys were looking at them. And they weren't, since Tony was too busy getting playfully punched by Milo. So, he had enough time to grip onto the older, and give him a kiss.

To his surprise, Jin pulled away.

"I'm sorry if I made you worry." He leaned forward again and Namjoon didn't hesitate in reconnecting their lips back together, along with their hands.

As he pulled out of the kiss, he helped Jin get up.

"Stop leaving me, a hero isn't complete without his sidekick... In other words, stop doing this shit. I need you in my life, man."