82

"NAMJOON!!! NAMJOON!! I'M HERE!! NAMJOON, I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU!!" Jin was screaming down at the vision he just saw of Namjoon, he could tell he was sorry for what he did and he was ready to forgive him. Unfortunately, the more he tried, the harder he failed.

It was no use. He's going to be stuck in that Utopian world until he can reveal the truth about Lucid's poem.

He ran around the hallways of the college until he found himself again.

This time he saw Jin was with Yoongi.

"What do you want, Yoongi? You never talk to me, not even once, and now all of a sudden you remember that I exist?" He noticed the fear in the younger's eyes.

"It's Namjoon."

"Did you change your name to his or something? Because if so, then I have even less desire in talking to you. And if that's all you wanted to tell me, then goodbye." He turned away.

Jimin suddenly ran up to him along with Taehyung.

"Boys? What's wrong?" He noticed that the boys were trying to hold him back.

"YOU CAN'T! I won't let you!!"

"Jimin!? Let me what? Stop pulling me back!! What's wrong with you?" Jin pushed Jimin out of the way, but Taehyung and Jungkook were still holding him.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! What are you all doing!? Are you crazy!"

"We're not the crazy ones, you are. How could you do this to yourself?!"

Jin was still dumbfounded.

Jimin rolled up Jin's sleeve and revealed that his arms had bruises on them. And so did his neck.

"H-how did those get there?" He heard the sounds of items being smashed against the wall. It was coming from Namjoon's dorm room. He ran towards the noises until he opened the door to get attacked by the loud music playing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He immediately grabbed Namjoon's waist and pulled him back inside. He was about to jump out of the window.

"GO AWAY! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! It's not like you care about me, you don't even know me."

"What are you talking about? I know you inside and out: I know your favorite car is a Lamborghini and that once you get your licence you're getting one."

"So what! Someone could have just told you about that." He clenched his fists.

"YOU told me about that!! Okay, fine. I also know that you got bullied in school a lot and that you don't like listening to 'Where Is My Love' because it brings you bad memories."

Namjoon shrugged.

"I know that your best friend ... Your best friend's name is Tony and that you're in a gang with Yoongi." His eyes started tearing up.

"Who the hell told you? Was it Yoongi! I'll kill h-"

"You told me, Namjoon. You even made me a part of your gang. Initiation sucked, but look at what I got in the end..." He lifted his sleeve and showed him the tattoo of the mask.

"It matches with yours, just look at it." He connected the tattoos together but the younger still wasn't buying it.

"Big deal, you probably just wanted to copy me. You're not a real Rover." Jin was running out of options and the worst part about it was that he only had one hour left before his visibility would expire. And once it's gone, that means he'll have to live in Utopia forever.

"You and I got drunk together one night, you told me all about your dreams and your fears."

"Everyone does that shit when they're drunk." Namjoon rolled his eyes.