3

Namjoon's POV:

As soon as I arrived at my dorm, I locked my door. After all, I'm sure that 'Jin' guy will have more fun with whoever he was talking to rather than be stuck in this dorm room with me.

Why am I thinking about him?

Of course I don't give a shit about what he does. I'm better off alone anyways. I would rather focus on my studies and listen to music rather than to socialize with anyone here. Especially not him.

"He seems pretty popular already, doesn't he?" I jumped once I noticed Yoongi was standing in front of me.

"Fuck, you scared me. Who are you talking about?" He looked at me as he sat down in my bean bag chair.

"Jin. The new guy? The guy everyone keeps talking about? Yeah. Him. He seems pretty cool and from what I see, I can tell you got along with him as well." Yoongi teased.

"Of course I don't get along with him. I don't even know him and I don't care about him either. He can do whatever he wants to, you think I care? I don't." I defend myself. It's true, I couldn't care less about Jin.

"Alright. Well, I gotta go now. See you around, bro." Namjoon smiled at Yoongi and they did their special goodbye handshake before he left.

He plugged in his headphones and started listening to rap music.

"I don't care about Jin. I don't even know him." I don't care about Jin. I don't care about Jin.

~~~

Namjoon fell asleep listening to piano music. A common problem with his playlist: it jumps from hard rock music to soft piano songs. Since he was working so hard on his music and studies, he fell asleep on his desk with a light bulb shining on him, the only light in his, now dark, dorm room.

"Mr. Kim... Sir? Mr? Hello?" The young man groaned, unable to open his eyes from how tired he was.

"S-sir? Hello?" He slowly opened his eyes but closed them again from how tired he was.

"Namjoon!" He finally woke up cursing at whoever yelled. He usually doesn't swear, but this week he hadn't slept at all because of how hard he's been working on his music along with school so he was drained of energy.

"Why'd you wake me up, asshole!" He complaints only to realized he yelled at Jin who rolled his eyes at him.

"I was trying to help you, bitch! Now go to bed before you snap your neck off on that desk. You must be uncomfortable and in pain from all the hours you spent asleep here." Jin's voice lowered in a softer tone.

"Hours? What time is it anyways?" The younger asked, retreating his phone from his pocket.

"TEN O' CLOCK?!" Jin jumped up in shock.

"Yeah. You slept for about... Six hours and skipped a few classes. But that's okay, everyone does it sometimes."

"SIX- HOW? I need to-" The older approached him and closed the door behind him.

"Shh, you'll wake everyone up! Just go to sleep, okay?"

"It's easy for you to say. ... Hey, where did this quilt come from?" Namjoon asked, untangling himself from a fluffy light yellow quilt.

"You were shivering when I came back here so I got this out of my luggage and put it in you. Be grateful you cherry-haired brat." The younger blushed but quickly stood up and thanked Jin.

"Thanks for not letting me freeze to death, I guess."

"Maybe this guy isn't so mean after all. He sounds nicer than before." Jin thought.

"You had me worried for a second. You looked sick. Have you been getting enough sleep lately?" Jin asked how that he was getting to know the younger boy more.

"Guess not. What do you care anyways? You should just get some sleep." Namjoon huffed.

"I think you should get more rest, Namjoon." The older suggested.

"And I suggest that you go should go to sleep. Now."

"And he's mean again." Jin rolls his eyes then obeys the younger to avoid any conflicts between them and goes to sleep.

Jin's POV:

I'll uncover the real you, Kim Namjoon.