14

Namjoon's POV:

Anpanman. The only person I used to admire and appreciate. He never turned his back on me, he never let me down, he always kept me believing there was hope for humanity.

Only there was one little thing keeping me from actually believing in him: Anpanman was a cartoon super hero. Not a real-life one.

He couldn't save me whenever I needed someone to help me with my school problems, let alone save me from getting punched and beaten every single day.

But I still managed to believe in him. I guess I was pathetic even back then.

... Why the hell does he keep staring at me?

"Heyyyy, we have something in common!" Haha! Oh please, don't make me laugh, it hurts.

This string bean actually said we have something in 'common'. Just because we share a same hero and we were both bullied, doesn't mean we've been through the same things.

I heard that his mother was the sweetest and most caring mom in the world and that his dad would always encourage him to try new things even if he was a total fail at it. At least that's what he told Jimin in which Jimin spread the word to Yoongi and he proceeded to spill it onto me.

Sounds like he had a great life. Lucky. Yes, my mother was kind and sweet. Yes, my father was a great dad who always worked hard for us to live a happy life.

But once I finished high school, they were on me twenty four hours a day just to make sure I would study hard. If I would get one F, it automatically made them think I wouldn't get into a college university.

It drove me insane. I'm just glad I'm out of their house, even if this dorm is hell to me, it's still better than being home.

"Whatever." I need to get fresh air.

~~~

Namjoon went outside, ignoring Jin like always. At this point, the older boy was used to his selfish ways, but this time he knew he was different and he wouldn't let go that easily.

"Peace and quiet." The younger sighed as he popped a cigarette in his mouth, making sure no teachers and principals were around to see him.

"Yeah, but it's a little too quiet. Don't you think?" Namjoon jerked up and dropped his cigarette on the floor.

"Why are you following me?" He asked, calmly pulling out another cigarette from his pocket.

"I just wanted to do some yoga stretches to calm myself down." A loud crack was heard and an uncomfortable face was formed on Jin's face, as he continued stretching.

"Oh really?"

"Y...YUP! JUS-T GOTTA P-P-PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!" Namjoon covered his mouth once he heard a loud rip noise coming from Jin. The older realized he had ripped his school uniform and trousers as well.

"You dumbass." The young man hid his laughter by shoving another cigarette in his mouth.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking." Jin replied, sitting down next to Namjoon while adjusting his glasses and knitted sweater.

"You look extra nerdy today, if you get caught by a bully, your head is getting dunked into a toilet bowl. Just saying because I know from experience." Jin took the cigarette out of Namjoon's mouth and put it in his hand.

"Once again, I'm okay. Thanks for asking." He put the nicotine filled cigarette in his mouth and proceeded to choke.

"Are you okay now, mr. Nerdy Guy?" Namjoon asked in a mocking voice, slowly retreating his cigarette back.

"I'm surprised you put it back in your mouth." The older teased.

"Why wouldn't I? I like smoking almost as much as I like reading and watching Anime."

Jin approached the younger being cautious he wouldn't get mad or uncomfortable.

"Because that soggy smoke stick has my DNA all over it. Good luck having handsome kids with your wife in the future. My nephews will have the best genes." Namjoon nearly swallowed his cigarette and pushed Jin so hard, he fell back and hit his lower back with a bench.

"You gay fucker."

"J-j-jokes on you, I'm a virgin. And fuck you too!" Jin pushed Namjoon back and the younger stumbled back from how strong the older boy was.

"Not so nerdy after all, huh?"

"Nope!" Jin smirked, cracking his neck.

"Come on, show me what you got." The younger grinned, making hand gestures at the older man. Jin growled and they tackled each other down.

The older grabbed a fist of Namjoon's hair and gripped onto it tightly as the younger groped his ass on accident and they started laughing like idiots.

"I hate your ass!"

"At least I have an ass! An ass that you keep gripping, OW!" Jin tried defending himself, but Namjoon refused to admit to being defeated that easily.

"You look like a nerd with those big ass glasses, just take it off now boy." Jin blushed even though it was a threat, not a compliment. And they continued.

"Did the nicotine go to your brain too, because judging by the threats you're giving me, it looks like I'm on your mind all day."

"You're so nerdy, Einstein asked for his knowledge back."

"Did you shove a computer chip up your butt? Because you're nothing but a smart ass!"

"You long necked crane!"

"You demonic douche!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"YES. FUCK ME!" They were so full of confusion and adrenaline that they ended up rolling down a hill, not having enough time to process any of the words they said to each other.

Jin's POV:

I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH A BULLY.

I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH A RED HAIRED MAN WHO BULLIES OTHERS.

I, KIM SEOKJIN, AM NOT IN LOVE WITH KIM NAMJOON. I HATE HIM!

~~~

Namjoon's POV:

What the hell am I doing? Why am I laughing with a nerd when I should be beating his ass up.

He's such a fucking idiot!

Such a nerd with useless knowledge.

I'll never love anyone. Love is shit. Love doesn't exist.

FUCK LOVE. FUCK HIM. I HATE HIM!

~~~