25

Namjoon approached the restroom with caution and no desire, whatsoever, in entering it. Knowing the way he had previously broken a stall door by putting his body weight over it, the boy didn't want the same scenario to repeat itself again.

This time he was going to do things differently, rather Jin liked it or not. He was going to get the truth out of him once and for all, no matter what.

"Jin, where are you?" The younger heard a loud noise and ran towards it.

"Jin... Hey look, I know you hate my ass. I frankly hate yours too. But just tell me you're alright. Please, I just have to know you're okay." Anger started to boil up inside of the younger, making him feel desperate to receive an answer from Seokjin.

"Hoseok treats you like shit! I bet he did all of this on purpose just to make you feel bad. You don't deserve this." Namjoon was about to say something else when he heard a silent sob behind him.

Jin appeared and his eyes were red and swollen from crying, but he had a smile on his face for once.

"Do you mean it, N-Namjoon?" He asked in between sobs. The young man nodded with a sincere smile. Then he realized something...

"Wait- If you were out THERE... Then who was in HERE?" The stall door unlocked and Yoongi came out with tears in his eyes.

"You have such a way with words, Namjoon. My heart is touched." The older grabbed his heart with one hand and sighed with the other.

...

...

"Man, get your ass out of here and go back to the party! I heard Park Jimin was on the dance floor," Namjoon smirked. "And shirtless too." Jin added, ending the younger's tempting sentence.

"Park Jimin? Dancing? SHIRTLESS? Oh man, but your love story is way better than this!" Yoongi pouted, leaning against the stall door.

"LOVE story?!" Namjoon started choking, as well as Jin, who couldn't believe what Yoongi had just said.

"That's nothing! You should hear the wet dreams Ji-" And there was nothing left but silence heard after Jin dragged Jungkook out of the bathroom and went out into the hallway with him.

... "Don't say it..." Namjoon gave Yoongi a death stare before the older smirked at him and shouted.

"Namjoon and Nerdy sitting in a tree-"

"Namjoon broke the tree and Jin fell on your face." Namjoon crossed his arms thinking he defeated the older.

"And then I ate his ass because it was good enough to eat." Yoongi ran away before Namjoon grabbed him and ripped his bandana off.

"I'M JOKING, DON'T INJURE ME!" He wheezed laughing while Namjoon eventually sighed.

"You know I don't injure people unless they injure me. . . Or ANNOY ME!" Namjoon began playfully punching Yoongi, laughing along while the older started to toughen up.

"Oh I see how it's gonna be. You wanna fight me, bro? Let's fucking go!" They began wrestling on the floor when Chanyeol and Minho entered the bathroom and started chanting the words, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!".

"Oh no." It was then that they knew, they were screwed.

~meanwhile~

"Admit it!! You like him!" Jungkook teased his older Hyung while the taller boy felt his face was heating up.

"I DON'T! Stop saying those things, they're stupid!" Jin hid his face while pushing Jungkook back, earning a laugh from the younger.

"Come on, you can't deny you like him. If not then, what was all that back there? Huh?"

"Just drop it, Kook. Don't make me angry." Jin laughed.

"Oh really, now? Is hyungie going to kick Kookie in his little ass? Huh? Aww, is Jin Hyung getting flustered? Yes he is! Oh yes he is, oh yes he is!" The older boy grabbed Jungkook's wrists and wrapped his leg around his waist to pull him down onto the ground.

"HA! Got hiiiiiiim!" He proudly shook his head with confidence.

"That was a hot ass move! Maybe you should try it on the Red Haired Demon sometime." The young boy winked and just as Jin was about to get cocky about his moves, "Well, now that you mentioned it-" The music stopped, momentarily when a song had ended and the sound of a loud and obnoxious shouting echoed around the mansion.

"Let's go, I think I heard Namjoon's voice." Jin spoke before he automatically dragged Jungkook back to the bathroom.

There was a huge line inside and everyone was blocking the entrance.

So Jin came up with a great idea to get inside quickly.

"On the count of three, lift your legs." He whispered at Jungkook.

"That's what he said." The younger cracked up laughing but agreed to Jin's idea and did as he said so.

"I HAVE A CHILD WITH BLADDER PROBLEMS! EVERYONE, MOVE!!" He made believe he was carrying Jungkook and everyone moved, complaining.

"Damn, that surprisingly worked." He cracked his neck once he found the two men tangled with each other, both frozen not knowing what the hell to do except stare at Jin and Jungkook.

"Kookie, call Jimin and tell him to make up an excuse on how to get in this bathroom." The younger boy ran out of the bathroom in search of Jimin, and Jin cracked his knuckles one last time before pulling Namjoon out with full force, dragging him all the way out.

"OKAY, YOU DID IT. N- OW! HEY, MY EAR! LET GO, IT HURTS!" Namjoon raged, pulling at Jin's hand so he could release his ear, while the others stared at them.

"HEY CUTIE, LEAVING ALREADY?" Jin pushed Hoseok so far, he spilled his drink all over Jisoo's sparkly dress, startling them.

"FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU!" Jin cursed out before he grabbed Namjoon's hand and ran out to the driveway of Hoseok's mansion.

"AND YOU! FUCK ME!"