45

⚠ Smut Warning. Oh yeah, it's definitely happening ⚠

Jin's POV:

As the hot water ran through my skin, I felt somewhat relaxed.

No thoughts of Namjoon.

No thoughts of Seogdae.

And definitely no thoughts of Hoseok. Everything was going perfect.

I just needed to wash all my stress away with boiling hot water. That's all.

...

But due to his steamy hot shower, Jin only kept on getting more visions and dirty thoughts of the younger man.

Like what his body looked like in the same state he was in; Completely naked and soaking wet with hot water cascading down his back.

The way his long fingers would caress his head.

The way his hair drips the water onto his chest.

Jin was so distracted, he didn't even notice he was cremating himself alive in the shower.

"AGH! FUCK!"

Namjoon, who had woken up from a wet dream he just had when he stayed asleep for ten seconds, finished Jin's sentence by shouting "ME!!" out of nowhere.

The boys start punching the air out of frustration and embarrassment.

"ALRIGHT. When you get out there, you're going straight to bed and not giving him the 'slightest' glance. Got it, Jin?" Jin thought, speaking to himself in third person.

"Don't look at him. Don't talk to him. Don't even breathe the same air as him. Just stay in your lane." Namjoon inhaled sharply and got up to get water in the kitchen.

He panicked once the shower turned off and at attempt in running back to bed, he dropped his glass, shattering it on the floor.

"NAMJOON! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I'm fine! I JUST BROKE A GLASS, DON'T WORRY!" Feeling unconvinced, the older rushed out of the bathroom with a towel that barely covered him at all.

"Now I'm NOT okay... Shit. I think I need a cold shower." Namjoon whispered the last sentence to himself as Jin blushed so hard, his head started pounding. (A/N: The head that has a brain in it, not the other head btw ;)

"I think I need one too." Jin muttered.

"What did you say?" The younger asked, making the other boy jump.

"I said I probably have a new bruise! I probably need to check it out, so I'll just get dressed over here." They stare at each other blankly.

Jin couldn't stop staring at Namjoon's eyes. His eyes were so enchanting.

Namjoon couldn't keep his eyes off Jin's puffy cheeks and eyes that kept on saying the same thing as his.

"I can't talk. I feel completely frozen and numb." The older thought, rubbing his shoulder.