46

♦TMI WARNING lol♦

When Jin climbed on top of the younger, his bathrobe got caught in one of Namjoon's sharp studded jackets and wouldn't let him get undressed.

"Harder, Namjoon. Harder!!" The older pulled himself away, trying to see if his body would eventually snap the robe off of Namjoon's jacket, but no just luck.

"I'M FUCKING TRYING!" The red haired boy was getting frustrated.

"TRY HARDER! I WANNA BE FUCKED ALREADY!" Jin groaned, tugging at the jacket.

"IT'S STUCK!"

Namjoon found a way to cut the bathrobe and free him.

"What else?!" They shout out in rage. Eventually afterwards, the two ended up repositioning themselves on the bed, and finishing off what they were aching to end.

"Ah... Ah..." Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, shaking while his orgasm left him panting, with a pounding heart, and a throbbing dick.

They reached their climaxes at long last, and breathlessly collapse on the bed.

Jin got up and went to his bed to give the younger boy space to sleep.

Once he was about to climb back onto his fluffy bed, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Sleep here. Don't go." Namjoon whined, hugging him from behind.

"You need your space." Jin kissed his forehead, but the younger refused to let go.

"Fuck space, I'm not an astronaut. I need you." Jin laughed at his joke as the younger carried him back onto his bed.

"But I need to-"

"Shh, there there. Isn't it more peaceful here? Hey! Where are you going?" Namjoon asks, while the older boy bolted into the bathroom.

"Let's just say, I drank wayyyyy too much." As the door closed, all Namjoon could hear was the flow of pee hitting the toilet.

~ Two minutes later ~

"HEY, ANY CHANCE YOU COULD CLOSE YOUR FAUCET FOR A MINUTE? I HAVE TO PISS TOO!" He crossed his legs tightly. The alcohol was finally settling into their bodies and they were not enjoying the aftermath of it, that's for sure.

Once Jin finished, Namjoon entered and shut the door.

The older boy was so tired, he fell asleep in Namjoon's bed.

As the younger boy came out of the bathroom, he found Jin was snoring softly, lying on top of his bed, so he covered his body up with the bedsheets and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight, baby."

~Jin's thoughts~

"Goodnight, Joonie." Namjoon was surprised when the older boy scooted closer to him and hugged his body.

They stayed asleep right after they shared one last passionate kiss, not realizing they only had four hours left to get the rest they needed. But hell, it was definitely worth it.

~~~~

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
♥Author Time♥
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I'm sorry I didn't enhance this chapter and make it longer, this Author-nim needs sleep. Lol. Goodnight, my lovelies. Sweet dreams to you all. Goodbye!

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
~❤Author Out❤~
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

[A/N Hello, from the future! Remember me? Yeah, I'm still the same loser. Lol. Anyways, If you're reading this message, I'd like to inform you (wooo, look at me sounding all fancy- Okay, sorry), I'd like to let you know, that this book is currently being RE-WRITTEN and improvised, so a lot of things might change. That's all for now, everyone.

~Futuristic Author Out~
❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤👋💜