36: Rape Warning ⚠

Hoseok loves me.

Hoseok is my everything.

Hoseok has always been there for me.

I trust Hoseok. I love Hoseok so much.

Jin deeply regretted saying those words after five passed by and Hoseok had been thrusting in and out of him non-stop, driving the older boy crazy from the pain he was feeling.

His body was getting bruised and ached, but the pain he felt on the outside couldn't compare to the pain he was feeling externally. He was getting ripped apart, but did Hoseok care?

"H-Hoseok, please stop. It really hurtssss!" Jin whined, but the younger boy just laughed.

"Shut up, does it look like I give a shit? I waited too long for you. Now hold it in because I don't intend on stopping until I make sure you know who you belong to. I saw the way you were looking at that guy. You thought I wouldn't notice, did you? Well, sucks for you, bitch! Now be a good slut, and obey my command: SHUT THE FUCK UP." Jin's head was aching from how hard Hoseok kept grabbing it.

He parted his lips and started panting from how breathless he was becoming. And tired, overall.

He finally gave up and became desperate for help.

"HOSEOK, STOP! SOMEONE SAVE ME!" His voice was silenced when Hoseok smacked him in the mouth, while harshly pulling out.

Afterwards, Jin was laying on the bed shaking. Hoseok got dressed quickly and gave him a kiss on his cheek, making the older flinch in defense.

"Aww, now that wasn't so bad. Was it, cutie? I'm gonna go out to buy a few beers with my older friends. See you in a while.. Oh, and don't you dare tell anyone about this, or you'll regret it." Jin was about to reply when he heard the door slam loudly.

He got up and turned on the shower, then sank to the floor and rocked his body back and forth as the hot water rushed through his entire body.

"Anpanman... Save me, Anpanman." He lost it in the shower thinking Hoseok had left, little did he know he was still around.

"ANPANMAN, YOU LIED!!" He sobbed.

"Y-YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME! ANPANMAN, I BELIEVED IN YOU! I... I believed in him. Anpanman... Anpanman." His cries stopped once he turned around and saw Hoseok was standing behind him naked.

"Anpanman isn't allowed to love you either. No one is. No one will. I own you, Kim Seokjin."

"NO- Get away from me!" Jin pushed Hoseok away, only to be slapped by him. He grabbed his bruised and weak body and started imprinting on his neck again, leaving more, undesired, purple bruises.

"Why me... Why... You told me you loved me."

"And I do. Haven't I given you all the love in the world tonight?" Jin tilted his neck away from the young boy and turned himself so he was facing the showerhead instead of Hoseok's face.

"Please, just let me take my shower alone."

"As you wish, my prince." Hoseok's words sounded like he was mocking Jin. Almost as if he enjoyed seeing him in pain.

That was the first night Jin slept in the couch. The next morning he left back home to his mother and never spoke about this to anyone until now.

"Namjoon... Can I ask you something?" Namjoon nodded, wiping away Jin's tears.

"Do you still believe in Anpanman?"

"I do, because I'm standing right in front of him." He smiled, making Jin frown.

"If I were Anpanman, I would have flown away and saved myself from getting harmed in the first place. How could I be Anpanman if I'm so useless like Hoseok says I am?" The younger lowered his head so Jin wouldn't notice the years forming around his eyes.

"Because you saved me from feeling alone. Now can I ask you something?" Jin nodded, hiding his hands in his pockets.

"Can you let me be your Anpanman and keep you safe from now on? Because I can't have my hero going through pain on his own." The older boy smiled.

"I will. If you let me be your sidekick."

"It's a deal, Jinnie." Namjoon was unsure about how Jin was feeling, so he was afraid of giving him a hug. Instead, he asked him for one.

"Hey, sidekick... Can one of Anpanman's powers be giving super lame hugs? If so, then can I test one on you? I mean, I need to see if these powers are legit, after all. Oof!" Namjoon choked on his words once Jin tackled him onto the giant beanbag he had on the floor.

The two boys were tangled once again, this time they were smiling at each other.

"They work!" Namjoon announced. Jin gave him a suspicious look.

"Hey!! Don't I get to test out my super powers as well?"

"Of course. Test them on me!" Jin smirked at the younger.

"If you...Insist!!" Namjoon fell back again once a huge pillow met up with his face.

"Ohhh, your ass is so lucky it got beaten up, or I would have definitely won you at your little feather to feather game with these pillows." The older boy lifted his eyebrows.

"Oh? But I thought Anpanman always fights back no matter what, mr. Red Demon." Namjoon gasped, pretending to be offended.

"H-H-HOW DARE YOU? That's it. Get over here, you four-eyed worm!!"

"Y-YAHHH! NAMJOON-AH! HAHAHA!!! MERCY! MERCY!" Jin fell back laughing as Namjoon tackled him onto the fluffy bed, making sure he wouldn't hurt him as he tickled his body.

"THAT'S my Anpanman. My red demon."

"Oh, so I'm yours now?" Namjoon joked. Jin turned as red as a tomato.

"NO! That's not what I meant. You belong to Satan, not me! I'm just a poor, angelic little student."

"SAYS SATAN HIMSELF! Look at your fucking face, it's as red as my hair!" They lose it and start banging the table from how hard the were laughing.

Jin's eyes were producing tears of pure joy. He missed laughing this much. He missed feeling this happy.

"I'M CRYING!!! HA! HA! HA!"

"The only type of tears those beautiful eyes are allowed to shed." Namjoon blurted out loud.

"Oh, so my eyes are beautiful, aren't they?"

"No, no. You're misunderstanding me. I meant to say-" Jin took this opportunity to attack Namjoon with pillows "FUCK YOU!!! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE TO CONFUSE THE SHIT OUT OF ME, YOU BASTARD!" The boys couldn't stop laughing.

This was the type of happiness Jin never felt with Hoseok.

The type of feelings he was getting, he just couldn't express what they were. But he knew they were real.

~Jin's thoughts~

"I'll be damned, am I falling for a bully?"

~Namjoon's thoughts~

"I'll make sure no one ever hurts you ever again... Including my own self."